ADVERTISEMENT

***WW3 🚨 Israel vs Iran Thread***

Kill em all and sort it out later?
Mali incident involved mercenaries from the Wagner Group getting eliminated.
Gee that’s a real shame. Maybe Putin did the world a favor taking out their leader even though that wasn’t his intent?

Reactions: jasonrann
Would be interesting to know if Bibi's trip to Merica was to inform the Harris/Biden WH they were planning this or if Isreal wanted US approval?

Strange coincidence if it wasn't!
That would have been a giant waste of time though don’t you think?
And if either of them had said no would it have made a difference?

That would have been a giant waste of time though don’t you think?
And if either of them had said no would it have made a difference?
Obviously just wild conjecture for the conspiracy-inclined, but one could easily hypothesize an 'agreement' where Israel would dial things back in gaza in 'exchange' for greenlighting more targeted strikes against leadership targets.

Reactions: goldmom
No love lost for Mr. Hamas of course, but the Qatari representative had something of a point when he mused about how one negotiates a truce when one side kills the other's negotiator. Then again, a half century into this nonsense, maybe the idea of a truce is just a bad joke anyway.

Did we negotiate a truce with Osama Bin Laden?

I was honestly surprised the Hamas leadership survived for as long as they did, and was this because Israel couldn't find them or because they were waiting for the "right time"?

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Add to this in same window Russians getting their asses kicked in Syria and Mali with apparent support from Ukraine special force ops and not a great time for Russia and their drone and artillery suppliers Iran.
IMO evil eventually reaps the just rewards it sows, a permanent dirt nap for all of them. Let's hope more of this is incoming and that no innocents are caught in the crossfire of the operations.

Did we negotiate a truce with Osama Bin Laden?

I was honestly surprised the Hamas leadership survived for as long as they did, and was this because Israel couldn't find them or because they were waiting for the "right time"?
We didn't, though of course, al Qaida never professed to be interested in entering into negotiations, so Osama was not similarly situated.

GT1hBBhW4AEG-XT

I wonder if the Israelis want this? Once and for all take out ALL the trash?

It would make strategic sense. By manipulating events behind the scenes, Iran has kept the conflict popularly framed as "Big Bad Israel vs the Helpless Palestinians." Forcing Iran out into the open may undermine Iran's efforts to use international public pressure to accomplish what they cannot militarily.

I would imagine forces looking to "move" on Israel will have a very tough time of it before they are even in Israel.

Israel and the US have prepared for this for a very long time.
Sounds like Israel would consider preemptive strikes if they see things being moved to launch phases by Iran/proxies

Reactions: stickman80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT