ADVERTISEMENT

(WW3 alert) I’m all for Israel doing what they need but

Sometimes Israel comes across as the little guy who says/does a little too much because he's confidant that his much bigger friend will back him up. Maybe Israel needs to figure some things out on their own and not drag us into the situation they've created for themselves. If you can't get yourself out of it, don't get yourself into it.

Sometimes Israel comes across as the little guy who says/does a little too much because he's confidant that his much bigger friend will back him up. Maybe Israel needs to figure some things out on their own and not drag us into the situation they've created for themselves. If you can't get yourself out of it, don't get yourself into it.

Do you think its bigger friend didn't know that it was going to do this?

Do you think its bigger friend didn't know that it was going to do this?
I'm not as sure recently. It seems (outwardly, at least) they've been doing more on their own without involving (and looking for maybe, consent?) the US beforehand. It's more like they're doing what they want, and waiting/daring the US to come out strongly against them. Like the UN vote about Gaza that the US abstained from. Israel was quick to come out and bad-talk the US for not exactly like they hoped/expected.

Since Iran has been attacking both US and Israeli targets through their proxies.

International shipping in the Red Sea.

Supplying Russia with Drones and other weapons.

F them.
Eggzactly. It may be time to go after them, especially with their internal issues with a lot of unhappy civilians yearning for freedom. They remember how things were before the revolution that got them nothing.

Last edited:
I don't think Israel is consulting with us as much as they have in the past.

Also, Israel is more than capable of taking care of their business in the Middle East. They've been attacked and won wars before. Iran is hell bent on getting a nuke and has been very vocal about using it on Israel. You can't expect Israel to sit back and take it. That would be weak. Weakness in the ME gets you killed.

I don't like any of it, but it is what it is. We just need to stay out of it.

Also, Israel is more than capable of taking care of their business in the Middle East. They've been attacked and won wars before. Iran is hell bent on getting a nuke and has been very vocal about using it on Israel. You can't expect Israel to sit back and take it. That would be weak. Weakness in the ME gets you killed.

Yes!

On all accounts.

Sorry Not Sorry School GIF

This is nothing a few more million dollars sent to the ME to educate them on the importance of DEI can't fix.

I know. They got themselves in to this by having their people be attacked, kidnapped, raped and murdered. Pretty big mistake to have that happen to them.

Sooo.... uh..... jokes aside..... we really going to kick off WW3 with ****ing Biden in office after we were all told the guy who didn't start any wars would surely lead us to ww3.

Cuz boys, this shit isn't going to be fun.

Sooo.... uh..... jokes aside..... we really going to kick off WW3 with ****ing Biden in office after we were all told the guy who didn't start any wars would surely lead us to ww3.

Cuz boys, this shit isn't going to be fun.
Look you can hate Biden, that’s fine. But at least he surrounds himself with smart, experienced non yes men. trumps cabinet 1 wasn’t awful but imagine if he is back in office. We will have ****ing vivick ramshckqjcjcu and Stephan miller controlling things. Kushner looks like a foreign policy expert comparatively. There won’t be one adult in cabinet 2.

Look you can hate Biden, that’s fine. But at least he surrounds himself with smart, experienced non yes men. trumps cabinet 1 wasn’t awful but imagine if he is back in office. We will have ****ing vivick ramshckqjcjcu and Stephan miller controlling things. Kushner looks like a foreign policy expert comparatively.
Who?

Pete? That guy is a ****ing clown.

The cute little black lesbian speaker lady? She ruined her career taking this role, she is an idiot also.

Kamala? Get ****ing real.

Mayorkis? That guy should be charged with treason.

Who is it you would say Biden put in place that's been some great help?

I don't hate Biden, I hate that the left is abusing an elder, not capable of telling those around him no, to push an agenda. I think 90s Biden was a decent dude.

Who?

The cute little black lesbian speaker lady? She ruined her career taking this role, she is an idiot also.

I don't hate Biden, I hate that the left is abusing an elder, not capable of telling those around him no, to push an agenda. I think 90s Biden was a decent dude.
I would say Blinken has done a pretty solid job, all things considered. Also I’m referring to international affairs people. Not other domestic cabinet people. Also, as someone directly involved with the DOT, Pete has actually done very well. Finally holding airlines accountable

Look you can hate Biden, that’s fine. But at least he surrounds himself with smart, experienced non yes men. trumps cabinet 1 wasn’t awful but imagine if he is back in office. We will have ****ing vivick ramshckqjcjcu and Stephan miller controlling things. Kushner looks like a foreign policy expert comparatively. There won’t be one adult in cabinet 2.
Blinken?
Are you fricking kidding. Everything the guy touches turns to shit.

Who?

Good post.
Thankfully we got a full SOR with all this mideast and russia stuff happening…
Oh wait …

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
Exactly my thought when I saw this.

Israel wouldn’t last a month without US support.

Pretty impressive to take the consulate and leave the embassy.

In separate news, I see the admin gave notice to congress of a foreign military sale to Israel. Nice to bet on a winner

I would say Blinken has done a pretty solid job, all things considered. Also I’m referring to international affairs people. Not other domestic cabinet people. Also, as someone directly involved with the DOT, Pete has actually done very well. Finally holding airlines accountable

What? Door plugs are blowing out, tires are falling out of the sky, it's a miracle we haven't seen more actual crashes.

What? Door plugs are blowing out, tires are falling out of the sky, it's a miracle we haven't seen more actual crashes.
You know nothing about airline travel. This shit has been happening for decades. We have social media and a media obsession now. Until the next media obsession.

Remind me when Southwest actually sucked someone out the window, who was in office?

Reactions: Kelsers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT