ADVERTISEMENT

(WW3 alert) I’m all for Israel doing what they need but

Great thread.

Come On Reaction GIF

Will be interesting to see if Iran commits some of the ballistic missiles they’ve committed to building for the purpose of attacking Israel, and how the defenses Israel has developed hold up to it.

Reuters had recently reiterated that a large (400 I think?) number of Iranian ballistic missiles had been transferred to Russia.

Here it is:

DUBAI, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Iran has provided Russia with a large number of powerful surface-to-surface ballistic missiles, six sources told Reuters, deepening the military cooperation between the two U.S.-sanctioned countries.
Iran's provision of around 400 missiles includes many from the Fateh-110 family of short-range ballistic weapons, such as the Zolfaghar, three Iranian sources said. This road-mobile missile is capable of striking targets at a distance of between 300 and 700 km (186 and 435 miles), experts say.

Will be interesting to see if Iran commits some of the ballistic missiles they’ve committed to building for the purpose of attacking Israel, and how the defenses Israel has developed hold up to it.

Reuters had recently reiterated that a large (400 I think?) number of Iranian ballistic missiles had been transferred to Russia.
I don’t think we see any direct Iran on Israel launches. I do think Iran will target Israeli targets in Iraq. They’ll hide behind their proxies to directly hit Israel. Hezbollah will probably be involved.

Time will tell.

I don’t think we see any direct Iran on Israel launches. I do think Iran will target Israeli targets in Iraq. They’ll hide behind their proxies to directly hit Israel. Hezbollah will probably be involved.

Time will tell.
I'm not clear what you mean by that.
Israeli targets in Iraq?

Do you mean use proxies in Iraq and Lebanon to hit Israel?

I'm not clear what you mean by that.
Israeli targets in Iraq?

Do you mean use proxies in Iraq and Lebanon to hit Israel?
Nah I mean them bombing Erbil, Iraq. The “Israeli spy base” that they have attacked before. Iran likes bombing the Kurds and saying it’s attacking Israel.

The proxies will actually launch towards Israel. I don’t think we see anything fly from Iran to Israel.

Reactions: seminole97
Sometimes Israel comes across as the little guy who says/does a little too much because he's confidant that his much bigger friend will back him up. Maybe Israel needs to figure some things out on their own and not drag us into the situation they've created for themselves. If you can't get yourself out of it, don't get yourself into it.
They can get themselves out of it. The only thing stopping them most times is us. They don’t need our help. They need our unwavering and unquestioning support. Not limits or handcuffs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT