ADVERTISEMENT

Ya know, it just dawned on me......

We're gonna lose to Iowa State in wrestling this year.....
It could happen. It was fun growing up as young black kid in Detroit watching Iowa and Iowa State wrestle back in the day when it wasn’t one sided. I always wanted to puke, but it was fun and fun is what the UofI wrestling program is all about. I like to see all of Iowa’s college teams kick ass, just much more so with Iowa.

Last edited:
It could happen. It was fun growing up as young black kid in Detroit watching Iowa and Iowa State wrestle back in the day when it wasn’t one sided. I always wanted to puke, but it was fun and fun is what the UofI wrestling program is all about. I like to see all of Iowa’s college teams kick ass, just much more so with Iowa.
Absolutely. I'm not at all against the resurgence of ISU's wrestling program.

(......just so long as it's not at the expense of Iowa ;))

I would much rather they be a major competitor every year than Penn State or Ohio State. F*** those big money schools.

Pump the brakes just a bit.

You might be premature.
If ISU wins on Sunday, Dresser's winning percentage rises from .000 to .146 or...1 for 7 vs Brands.
No streak lasts forever.
Considering what a shit show that team was when he took over they have made a lot of progress. He in general has gotten more from less that Brands has and has been better identifying talent when he didn't have much to lure people to come there.

Considering what a shit show that team was when he took over they have made a lot of progress. He in general has gotten more from less that Brands has and has been better identifying talent when he didn't have much to lure people to come there.
He been in Ames for 7 years and has never had a top ten finish at Nattys when, in reality, there's only about a dozen programs in the country that are somewhat highly competitive.
I believe he's also been given more resources than KJ ever was provided with.
A larger recruiting budget, as well.
I doubt guys like Bastida and Enchemendia would have ever been admitted into ISU before Dresser became coach.
Now comparing his results to Tom ..we can agree to disagree.

Seven years...and still no top 10 finish. And may finally beat Iowa thanks to gambling suspensions. Now that's progress!!!

Lol well well well, somebody is a jaded af fan........

We're gonna lose to Iowa State in wrestling this year.....
68-16 series record. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while. ISU may win this weekend but not a lock.
I will bet big money that Iowa finishes higher at NCAAs. Iowa's lineup may look a little different come March.

Dresser out performing Brands? Please..get a clue. 7 years and ranked 10th with his best team?

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.
Even sighted squirrels misplace or otherwise lose acorns.

"A study done at the University of Richmond cites that squirrels fail to recover up to 74% of the nuts they bury."

have to be women. The two most hyperdramatic
If only the Cesspool would disappoint up to 74% of the time by abstaining from misogynistic / toxically masculine posts.

"A study done at the University of Richmond cites that squirrels fail to recover up to 74% of the nuts they bury."

If only the Cesspool would disappoint up to 74% of the time by abstaining from misogynistic / toxically masculine posts.
You're clearly an educated, well spoken man.

Can you do me a favor and write up a few sentences detailing how little of a shit I give about your opinion?

Paper will be graded on proper punctuation, spelling, and extra credit for words over four syllables.

Thanks in advance.

The dual is up for grabs at best and that is with losing at least 3 starters to BS! Not sure how that makes dressUH better at recruiting and/or developing talent? I mean just adding in our 3 starts and the match isn't close in my opinion. Turn it around where they lose 3 starters and it becomes a joke! The fact that we still can win, and we still could also win a Trophy at NCAAs, says something about the program.

Did that get your panties in a twist?

I kid, I kid. Mostly

Toxic masculinity on a collegiate mens wrestling forum?! The hell you say!

Can you do me a favor and write up a few sentences detailing how little of a shit I give about your opinion?
Literally and figuratively, any reasonable participant on this board would undoubtedly hold the suppositional rumination that @GoHawks1996 gives less than a microscopic quantity of fecal matter about @98lberEating2Lunches' hypothesis.

The infinitesimal magnitude can only be delineated by mathematical intellectuals familiar with the numerical conceptualization of the eensy-weensiest positive number that approaches zero.

Did that get your panties in a twist?
Boxer-briefs, thank you very much 😉

Literally and figuratively, any reasonable participant on this board would undoubtedly hold the suppositional rumination that @GoHawks1996 gives less than a microscopic quantity of fecal matter about @98lberEating2Lunches' hypothesis.

The infinitesimal magnitude can only be delineated by mathematical intellectuals familiar with the numerical conceptualization of the eensy-weensiest positive number that approaches zero.

You were going strong, then went with “eensy-weensiest” and lost points with the judges.

• Haha
Reactions: TNTwrestle

Your posts make me laugh. I truly do love reading them thank you for brightening my day!

Well done, my hypothesis based on the information presented above is:

A) You definitely did your friend's homework for them.

B) You have too much time on your hands.

Either way, thanks for playing!

You got Iowa Public Television in Detroit?

Reactions: T8KUDWN
A) You definitely did your friend's homework for them.

Unlike Howard Roark did for Peter Keating in 'The Fountainhead,' I would never.

Help or mentor, yes. Tutor for free, sure. Need to help preserve the integrity of the education system, after all.

Admittedly, chances of obtaining my assistance increased somewhat for fellow students of the opposite sex.

Pump the brakes just a bit.

You might be premature.
If ISU wins on Sunday, Dresser's winning percentage rises from .000 to .146 or...1 for 7 vs Brands.
No streak lasts forever.
Also hurts Iowa a great deal with the number of wrestlers we lost with the gambling fiasco. No excuses if we lose this weekend and Brands won’t use it as excuse. Just changes the narrative if this one quite a bit not having Cass and the others

Come eat your crow @MVPFAN

eating-crow-for-dinner.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT