ADVERTISEMENT

Yet more proof that Convicted Felon Donald J Trump doesn't care about his supporters.

Huey Grey

HR King
Jan 15, 2013
You can see why he has to do these things outside. He can't fill venues up. Far easier to fake crowd sizes outside than inside with empty seats.

This is how I look at it.

If he raised that so-called $400M I read about in another thread, why can't he afford to rent out an indoor facility in one of the hottest goddam places in the country.

If he raised that so-called $400M I read about in another thread, why can't he afford to rent out an indoor facility in one of the hottest goddam places in the country.
He's taking Northern's, Biggrey's, Ryan's, Rifler's, Hans' money and pocketing it. He's got bills to pay, and you have to keep fleecing the rubes for as long as they keep hitting "donate". Eventually the well will go dry.

People vote for this guy. Adore him. The biggest PoS in the country being praised by other human garbage like Margorie.
He pulled a promise to eliminate income tax on tips out of his ass today. He can’t implement it as President, he doesn’t care about low wage earners, and there is no budgeting plan for the loss of funds, but he’s been a successful scammer for 50 years for a reason. He tells people what they want to hear. Tomorrow he’ll promise another group of people something else.

Even if he did somehow miraculously raise this amount, it won't go towards his campaign. It'll go towards his endless legal fees and whatever financial fraud of the day he's involved with.

No Republican candidates are getting anything from the RNC. Time to wipe the GOP out.
His donors somehow think if they give it will go towards their causes. It won't. It has always gone to him. He doesn't even care about their causes. Look at how he threw the border under the bus when it threatened him politically. Or how he suddenly became a big supporter of TikTok after they bought him. He would dump abortion, religion, the economy, jobs, and even trans bashing if someone gave him enough money. I've never seen a politician so completely up for sale.

His donors somehow think if they give it will go towards their causes. It won't. It has always gone to him. He doesn't even care about their causes. Look at how he threw the border under the bus when it threatened him politically. Or how he suddenly became a big supporter of TikTok after they bought him. He would dump abortion, religion, the economy, jobs, and even trans bashing if someone gave him enough money. I've never seen a politician so completely up for sale.
Like donating to the border wall. Imbeciles.

Reactions: Tom Paris
He pulled a promise to eliminate income tax on tips out of his ass today. He can’t implement it as President, he doesn’t care about low wage earners, and there is no budgeting plan for the loss of funds, but he’s been a successful scammer for 50 years for a reason. He tells people what they want to hear. Tomorrow he’ll promise another group of people something else.
You’re describing every politician in the country: they tell people what they want to hear. Politicians are the lowest life form on earth, and people who expect anything from politicians are delusional.

Unless you donate huge chunks of money to them…then you can expect a return on your investment.

Holy hell the joke always goes right over Democrats heads because they are so feverish about getting and catching Trump at every turn.

Trump was literally mocking the Democrats during that statement.
He sets up a rally. In the desert. In the summer. During an unusual heatwave. In the blazing sun. In the middle of the afternoon. And proceeds to make jokes about his supporters dying. What exactly is the joke here?

Not sure which would be worse

Dying from heat stroke
Dying from a shark attack
Dying from electrocution

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT