ADVERTISEMENT

you can kiss 250 yrs.

Good lord. It's always some BS never poor messaging or strategy. I've seen it on both sides but this one is really out there. Shame on them.

Doubt this is the straw that breaks our democracy camel's back. Republicans in Missouri have been overriding the votes / voice of the people for the last 15 to 20 years. Gun laws, labor laws, gerrymandering/redistricting, you name it.

They've spent the past year with legal actions and other legislative roadblocks to keep abortion rights initiatives from even appearing on the ballot. They'll probably be successful and we'll probably continue electing these same fools to office;

No.

You are citing ATTEMPTS to override voters. They fail.

Democracy is alive and well in America.
Just wanted to make sure we are on the same page. Your post sounded like you supported the Ohio elected officials attempting to override the voters.

Boy Dems are in panic mode it seems with the Biden poll numbers. You guys have won every major election cycle since 2017 and all you do is complain about the world ending with hyperbolic BS. It has to get so old.

Boy Dems are in panic mode it seems with the Biden poll numbers. You guys have won every major election cycle since 2017 and all you do is complain about the world ending with hyperbolic BS. It has to get so old.
Not even close. Keep winning elections.

It's this panic that keeps control out of the nutballs that are the Republican party.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Just wanted to make sure we are on the same page. Your post sounded like you supported the Ohio elected officials attempting to override the voters.

This is cute.

If the officials refuse to acknowledge votes and laws they don’t like, why shouldn’t voters do the same?

Maybe it’s time to bring back tarring and feathering to help “remind” legislators that they aren’t a landed aristocracy that can ignore the will of the people.

This is cute.

If the officials refuse to acknowledge votes and laws they don’t like, why shouldn’t voters do the same?

Maybe it’s time to bring back tarring and feathering to help “remind” legislators that they aren’t a landed aristocracy that can ignore the will of the people.
They need to be reminded they work for us...

See what stupid shit got let in when we opened the door of "foreign Russian collusion" and "illegitimate election"? We get what we deserve.

I am a simple man. Can you help me by explaining how you made this connection?

How did opening a federal investigation into possible Russian collusion lead to legislators in Ohio announcing their intention to ignore a successful constitutional referendum to protect abortion rights?

No.

You are citing ATTEMPTS to override voters. They fail.

Democracy is alive and well in America.
No it isn’t Mark. You’re ignoring what they’re saying. Trump sounds like Hitler now…calling to eliminate vermin like myself. I’m sure that talk by the guy leading the Republican Party isn’t bothering you in the least. They want authoritarianism. Santorum made a shit comment about Democracy the other day too.

100% American democracy is under attack. By the Republican Party who let crazy ass evangelicals- many frauds- have control. Figure this shit out.

was that supposed to be funny? i love a good joke even if i'm the butt of it. please explain why i should be amused/offended by this??
Well your mom said ‘not here’, she was worried you’d see or hear since youre an adult male and live at home, and since she’s a whore we went to the cheapest motel possible so we could just pay for an hour.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT