ADVERTISEMENT

You stay classy Alabama

"I have never eaten a booger in my entire life," Harbaugh said. "It might have looked like that was happening. But if you rub your nose and then you bite your fingernail, that's not eating a booger. There was no booger eaten.

"For clarity here, for the record, I have never eaten a booger in my entire life."

To be fair, it's Michigan's own fault for constantly trying to strip the ball rather than wrapping up Harris' legs. They were making him look like Tommy Frazier against Florida on just about every run that last drive because they were all tackling high trying to go for the strip.

Of course, on the other hand, that is essentially conceding the game when you start doing that.

Last edited:
Reactions: northernboarderhawk
"I have never eaten a booger in my entire life," Harbaugh said. "It might have looked like that was happening. But if you rub your nose and then you bite your fingernail, that's not eating a booger. There was no booger eaten.

"For clarity here, for the record, I have never eaten a booger in my entire life."
4WIi.gif

To be fair, it's Michigan's own fault for constantly trying to strip the ball rather than wrapping up Harris' legs. They were making him look like Tommy Armstrong against Florida on just about every run that last drive because they were all tackling high trying to go for the strip.

Of course, on the other hand, that is essentially conceding the game when you start doing that.
Tommy Frazier?

To be fair, it's Michigan's own fault for constantly trying to strip the ball rather than wrapping up Harris' legs. They were making him look like Tommy Armstrong against Florida on just about every run that last drive because they were all tackling high trying to go for the strip.

I noticed this too. He would carry 5-6 Michigan players, but when they showed it in slow motion, all of them had their arms around his waist and were just kind of holding on. Really poor tackling towards the end of that game.

Teams taking a knee in Minnesota’s situation is done because it’s the safe thing to do when you’re up one score. Up 12, like Alabama, there’s much less risk if they fumble. Did they actually keep running once they could mathematically run the clock out without a first down?

When Harbaugh joined the Big 10 he called out Saban in particular for satellite camps. Saban was no doubt wanting to pile on a little bit.

At the time, I remember being happy with Harbaugh for picking a fight with Saban.

When Harbaugh joined the Big 10 he called out Saban in particular for satellite camps. Saban was no doubt wanting to pile on a little bit.

At the time, I remember being happy with Harbaugh for picking a fight with Saban.
And then Harbaugh with the ‘one-up’ by taking all their trips overseas for the players.

I saw Saban with that last touchdown I thought how classless. Then I remembered he did against Harbaugh. Is it possible to think something is classless but still be happy that it happened against Michigan?

Teams taking a knee in Minnesota’s situation is done because it’s the safe thing to do when you’re up one score. Up 12, like Alabama, there’s much less risk if they fumble. Did they actually keep running once they could mathematically run the clock out without a first down?

The only way Minnesota could have lost was if they scored or tried to score. Taking a knee was done out of necessity to win/end the game. Not that it couldn’t be classy too, but that’s not why Minnesota was kneeling.

Wasn’t it the other way around? Saban was upset about the satellite camps the BIG ran in SEC territory and that wasn’t allowed for SEC teams due to their own rules.

Yes.

Don't take issue with it - I'd like Iowa to punch it in even when the game is already ours.

Win by as many points as possible, as often as possible.
Meh, no reason to be an a hole but I would certainly not tell my guys to stop playing or not score. Likely back off the post patterns and flea flickers but if my reserves execute well and het a chance to score go for it.

Meh, no reason to be an a hole but I would certainly not tell my guys to stop playing or not score. Likely back off the post patterns and flea flickers but if my reserves execute well and het a chance to score go for it.
If backups let them try and score I agree. I didn’t see the game so not sure if 1st or 2nd team.

I will for conference pride the BIG teams that can take it to another conference ESecPN especially. Like Marshal said “**** the Free World”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT