ADVERTISEMENT

Zalensky and Trudeau Applaud Nazis (Literally)

Scruddy

HR Heisman
Mar 18, 2021

Well, Trudeau is not having a good day after it was revealed that he actively cheered for a nazi. He has now come out publicly saying that any criticism over this is Russian propaganda.. fascinating.

It is also amazing seeing the leftist propaganda machine getting fact checked on twitter/x in real time. No wonder they were so furious when Elon bought and fixed the platform. The left was (and let's be honest, still is) big mad about losing control over all of big tech.

All dissent from the government narrative is Russian disinformation! 😅🤣😂 poor Trudeau is getting ratio'd all over x today (and rightfully so). Great to see the left continue to reveal themselves.

Gaston Glock served in the Wehrmacht. Can you imagine someone saying how much they loved his company?

Reactions: artradley
Maybe this is not an accident. I found this article below. I also found a CNN video where the most common question by the Russians is, "where are the nazis?" (2:40)

Biden comes out of the blue earlier this year and claims white supremacy is the most dangerous terrorist threat.

I don't know what to make of it, but it seems weird.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT