ADVERTISEMENT

Zay Robinson

Good get for the clones. He's been a crystal ball to them for the last two months, so I think we have been looking elsewhere. Hoping Lester's ties are offering us some new opportunities.

Good athlete, not sure about D1 WR, but we will find out. Not a big loss as he was gonna commit to Scheelhouse before he left.

Kid looks to be a very dynamic athlete. We’re at the point as fans where now only 13 people have commented about losing a guy like this because I think most have accepted our fate at wide receiver and QB. He certainly could help us if we knew how to use him.

They're those guys that line up outside of the offensive line and I've seen other teams throw the ball down the field to them. Sometimes those other teams have guys that also catch those balls from the guy who lines up behind the offensive line.

I don't think so. I think you are confusing them with the outside blockers.

Reactions: BonzoFury
Kid looks to be a very dynamic athlete. We’re at the point as fans where now only 13 people have commented about losing a guy like this because I think most have accepted our fate at wide receiver and QB. He certainly could help us if we knew how to use him.
Or.....he's not really a high level football recruit worth being upset about. Doll is a faster version of Zay, and would be the same type of role.

• Haha
Reactions: littlez
Or.....he's not really a high level football recruit worth being upset about. Doll is a faster version of Zay, and would be the same type of role.
Or you can try and find as many playmakers as you can get and find ways to use them. And not move all of them to defense.

Possibly, but who's going to throw it to them? Iowa's QB room has never been more suspect than it is right now.
Not never. Just almost never . . . And that takes us back to at least the 1970s. And I'm pretty sure Deacon Hill never would have taken a single snap even back then, so . . . you're mostly right. And that makes the current QB situation incredibly ridiculous.

Reactions: littlez
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT