ADVERTISEMENT

157 Next year

WEH8ST8HAWK

HR All-American
Jan 31, 2004
I would love to see Kennedy or Caliendo here and the other at 165. Kennedy just isn't big enough to be a serious factor at 174. Cobe Siebrecht, Block, Riggins and Drake Rhodes will also be at this weight. Should be a high AA if it is Kennedy or Caliendo.

I would love to see Kennedy or Caliendo here and the other at 165. Kennedy just isn't big enough to be a serious factor at 174. Cobe Siebrecht, Block, Riggins and Drake Rhodes will also be at this weight. Should be a high AA if it is Kennedy or Caliendo.
Block?

We've been told 157 is not an option for PK so take that FWIW. Caliendo looks like a natural 165 and will be a mid to high AA at that weight. I don't want to see a sucked down version of him at 57.

Cobe is probably a R12 guy at best so I hope we hit the portal hard for a 157.

BTW, OP forgot about our high performance sports car option at 157.

No way Kennedy, or Riggins see 157. Riggins would have started his freshman year at 157 if he was effective at that weight.

Yeah we saw that attempt two years ago and it was ugly. He’s been adding mass since then. He’s said bye bye to 165 let alone 157.

We've been told 157 is not an option for PK so take that FWIW. Caliendo looks like a natural 165 and will be a mid to high AA at that weight. I don't want to see a sucked down version of him at 57.

Cobe is probably a R12 guy at best so I hope we hit the portal hard for a 157.

BTW, OP forgot about our high performance sports car option at 157.
That fact that some of you are still chasing the fast car option shows major desperation…..have some pride in your program…bring in Angelo sure…..what more do you need to see to kick the other 2 to the curb?

That fact that some of you are still chasing the fast car option shows major desperation…..have some pride in your program…bring in Angelo sure…..what more do you need to see to kick the other 2 to the curb?
Joking Just Kidding GIF

garvin has had a great tournament. is he a true 157 wrestling at 165 because of cardenas?

garvin has had a great tournament. is he a true 157 wrestling at 165 because of cardenas?
If he liked Iowa he would have went there in the first place. I also think he is a 165. He doesn't seem like a weight cutter.

Reactions: eb05
Well, for starters we need to see PSU send many of their recruits our way. TIA.

If not a transfer hoping it's-
157 Caliendo
165 Kennedy
174 Arnold
That's 3 AAs and 3 at least potential finalists imo.
Anthony Ferrari said on his instagram yesterday that he is definitely 100% all in on being a Hawkeye next year. If he is keeping academics where they need to be, he would be 157 or maybe could cut to 149 again. Would be better at 157, but if Caliendo wants to make the cut, he goes wherever he wants, and everyone else can figure it out around him.

• Haha
Reactions: hogghawk and USPMAN
Anthony Ferrari said on his instagram yesterday that he is definitely 100% all in on being a Hawkeye next year. If he is keeping academics where they need to be, he would be 157 or maybe could cut to 149 again. Would be better at 157, but if Caliendo wants to make the cut, he goes wherever he wants, and everyone else can figure it out around him.

😂

Reactions: USPMAN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT