ADVERTISEMENT

165 Next year

They both certified 157 this year. If Caliendo can make the cut with no problems he could be better at 57.
I do not want to do anything that weakens Caliendo’s position. Perhaps if we had someone on the staff who could make Caliendo even better….God knows he has the goods!

it will be up to caliendo. he has earned it. i don’t know anything but he might want to go down if the cut isn’t that bad because 165 is going to be tough next year again

Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
it will be up to caliendo. he has earned it. i don’t know anything but he might want to go down if the cut isn’t that bad because 165 is going to be tough next year again
65 loses Carr, KOT (174), and olejnik. If Caliendo stays at 65 he will start the year ranked 3rd (if he loses to Mitchell and Hamiti)

65 loses Carr, KOT (174), and olejnik. If Caliendo stays at 65 he will start the year ranked 3rd (if he loses to Mitchell and Hamiti)

157 is basically just haines and he’s not long for 165 so i could see him redshirting next year

157 is basically just haines and he’s not long for 165 so i could see him redshirting next year
Meyer is the second best guy in that weight next year and Caliendo can’t redshirt he already used it.

Reactions: eb05
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT