LIV4GOD

HR MVP
Nov 23, 2020
No Championship✅
No Champion ✅
No Trophy ✅
All Hawks last match loss✅

Go, Ayala. Remedy some of those.

Being at the tourney, one thing that hasn't set well with me is how many matches in which we were ahead but lost in the final minute. Teske, Woods (2x), Rathjen, Kennedy (2x). And I think Glazier was tied in the third to lose twice.

Nebraska was a real nemesis, even unwillingly. It was #1 Lovett that got majored by Kasak to add 5 points to PSU's total. They also took down Woods and Franek.

No Championship✅
No Champion ✅
No Trophy ✅

Being at the tourney, one thing that hasn't set well with me is how many matches in which we were ahead but lost in the final minute. Teske, Woods (2x), Rathjen, Kennedy (2x). And I think Glazier was tied in the third to lose twice.

Nebraska was a real nemesis, even unwillingly. It was #1 Lovett that got majored by Kasak to add 5 points to PSU's total. They also took down Woods and Franek.

Ouch. I wonder how many we won by coming from behind in the last minute.

It’s been a terrible trend that hawks lose matches to rnd their season. Can’t finish strong.

No Championship✅
No Champion ✅
No Trophy ✅

I didn't like it when Andonian seemed to quit and get pinned by Haines.

If you need a few more...
  • Only 4 AAs
  • 3 were portal transfers
  • Outscored by Iowa State for the first time since...1987?
  • Only in-state school with 0 champs (ISU & UNI each had 1)
  • Tied for Brands's second-worst NCAA finish ever
  • Brands's second-lowest point total ever
  • Lower placement than 7 of Zalesky's 9 seasons
  • Lower point total than 7 of Zalesky's 9 seasons

If you need a few more...
  • Only 4 AAs
  • 3 were portal transfers
  • Outscored by Iowa State for the first time since...1987?
  • Only in-state school with 0 champs (ISU & UNI each had 1)
  • Tied for Brands's second-worst NCAA finish ever
  • Brands's second-lowest point total ever
  • Lower placement than 7 of Zalesky's 9 seasons
  • Lower point total than 7 of Zalesky's 9 seasons

It's time.

No Championship✅
No Champion ✅
No Trophy ✅

Also got outperformed by PSU in 8 of 10 weights. But hey, if all you care about is 125 then let's keep doing what we're doing.

Reactions: todiebyyourside
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT