ADVERTISEMENT

2025 Big Wrestling tournament

Well yeah, cuz scrotz is short for scrotums. You’re not real bright, are ya?
With your spelling and posting history scrotum was a logical guess. Shit for brains would also be appropriate due to the aforementioned. Bad spelling is a common theme with you trolls. And hats off to your marvelous ability to post exactly like a scrotum. Your next user name should be ignorant nutsack. Of course you would spell it itermine outcask .

With your spelling and posting history scrotum was a logical guess. Shit for brains would also be appropriate due to you not being able to spell (low IQ). That's a common theme with you trolls.
Didn’t realize spellin & IQ were correlated. I’m as much a troll as you, pal. Get over yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: acuhawk
For some non scrotum troll news, there's a real chance the season gets pushed back a month in the near future. I don't think it will have the increased fan support they hope, but only time will tell. @west2east could probably dig into this for timelines, or when the next vote would take place.
How soon are we talking? Would be good for Ben's wrestling future

Didn’t realize spellin & IQ were correlated. I’m as much a troll as you, pal. Get over yourself.
Have whoever deciphers English for you read this thread out loud one more time before telling me to get over myself. I posted factual information supporting why Penn State did an awful job. You (the true SNOWFLAKE) responded by calling me a acusnoflake. You post like a nut sack troll. Own it or get your next username fired up.

snow flurries? for at least 30 minutes?
oh, the horror.
acusnoflake

How soon are we talking? Would be good for Ben's wrestling future
As far as I know there's only been 1 vote. I don't know where it goes from there. One of the athletic administrators thought it could be less than 5 years if it happens. You make a great point regarding Ben. I don't think it makes sense to start in mid December though. Might as well kick it off with the Soldier Salute. I keep waiting for more news since it happened several weeks ago. The vote must've been the very beginning stages. I'm guessing it will get addressed more aggressively after the season.

That would be a shame if Minneapolis doesn’t get another shot soon. I also think it’s highly likely they do . I for one wouldn’t want to sit in the upper deck at us bank to watch wrestling but people will.

That was my take. I know some people were excited, but it’s too big in my opinion. Upper Deck would be not even worth going, you wouldn’t see much. The highest seats in the smaller arenas, especially on the ends, was already pushing it. Watching a wrestling match is much different than basketball or football.

Ridiculous. Minnesota lost out on hosting the NCAA tournament that year. As we know, the tournament was cancelled altogether, so it's not just the fans who lost out.

I don't see Minneapolis back in the rotation anytime soon for hosting nationals.

Why is PSU getting to host a second time in about 5 years when Minnesota (which of course is a relatively short drive for Iowans) doesn't get to host it once?

I understand they're different tournaments, but both are post season NCAA tournaments.
I would hope you were smart enough to understand that one is a bid process the other is benefit for belonging to the conference. But I guess I gave you too much credit.
Of course it must be decided by what screws Iowa fans instead….

Reactions: hlstone
I would hope you were smart enough to understand that one is a bid process the other is benefit for belonging to the conference. But I guess I gave you too much credit.
Of course it must be decided by what screws Iowa fans instead….

This is the third new PSU account that’s posted today. You little cockroaches are out of control.

Reactions: acuhawk
This is the third new PSU account that’s posted today. You little cockroaches are out of control.
Wrong, I have been a member for a while, I just don’t post often. But I guess this cockroach understands things better than a know it all like you that thinks NCAA’s and BIGS are both similar tournaments.

First post was Jan 23

Wrong, I have been a member for a while, I just don’t post often. But I guess this cockroach understands things better than a know it all like you that thinks NCAA’s and BIGS are both similar tournaments.

First post was Jan 23

Semantics. Wild that my comment was so triggering to you that you came out of the woodwork to lash out at me.

I was close. My PSU people told me 2025 for PSU and my NU people told me the same.

They both said the other would get it the following year.

I hope everyone enjoys NCAAs!
It's clear that Iowa is > Penn State and my sources are > your sources. Lets hope 2 years is enough time for your school to get their shit together with this undeserved second chance.

Last edited:
It's clear that Iowa is > Penn State and my sourses are > your sources. Lets hope 2 years is enough time for your school to get their shit together with this undeserved second chance.
What is wrong with your thinking process?

I shared info with your board. You decide to trash me for some insecure reason.

I guess that is my most of all people that get good info don't share on this site.

Reactions: WrestlingFan1991
You are 100% correct, PSU does live rent free in your head. It is all about how another team cheats or how we conspire to keep Iowa down instead of making Iowa better.
on the other hand I rarely visit here because I know many on this board are just down right nasty with zero interest in actually discussing wrestling.
Enjoy!
I’ve never asserted that PSU cheats. I, like many other Iowa fans have been critical of the program and of Iowa coaching recently. I didn’t bring up PSU in this thread.

You claim to care about discussing wrestling, but you have almost no posts, and now a significant percentage of them are just criticizing me because I’ve somehow triggered you.

• Haha
Reactions: hlstone and T8KUDWN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT