ADVERTISEMENT

2025 recruiting thread

Visitors from the previous weekend:
1.) Iose Epenesa
2.) Damien Shanklin
3.) Michael Roeske. (Recent offer from Michigan, uphill battle from Wisky)
4.) Cameron Herron
5.) Ethan Wood

6.) Colton Gumino
7.) Tyrone Burrus
8.) Jimmy Sullivan
9.) Jack Lange
10) Cooper Catalano
11.) Carson Cooney
12.) Noah King

Nov 18th:
1.) Malichi Curvey (LB/TE) ISU legacy, but would be a great get

I hope coach Bell can have some success at Warren Central this year. A good OG and two DE, Iowa is recruiting.

Reactions: AlvySinger
I saw Reiff chose ND. Good looking DE. I see Burrus likes the Hawks. He and Epenesa would be one heck of a pair of bookends.

Reactions: NevadaHawk
I saw Reiff chose ND. Good looking DE. I see Burrus likes the Hawks. He and Epenesa would be one heck of a pair of bookends.
Decent number of edge rushers at this point. Iowa is top 3 right now for O'Rourke, and he would be a solid get as well.

2025 QB recruiting is over. He looks like a Texas Tech type QB , Lainez going just off HS tapes is better . This Kid is not bad but He has throwing motion mechanics issues and a ton of work to do in strength and Conditioning. Decent accuracy and running ability

2025 QB recruiting is over. He looks like a Texas Tech type QB , Lainez going just off HS tapes is better . This Kid is not bad but He has throwing motion mechanics issues and a ton of work to do in strength and Conditioning. Decent accuracy and running ability
Throwing mechanics are like a baseball swing, or pitching. There are a hell of a lot of ways to do it, and a lot of very successful motions have been effed up by “fixing” them. It’s something that people are starting to understand.

Can you imagine if 12 year old Jim Furyk went to a golf lesson today?

(Dismounting from soapbox)

Reactions: nu2u
I think it's amusing how folks on this forum act like they have any idea how a given QB is going to pan out. I think I'll skip the forum expert's opinions as well as the stars and just go by the offer lists which 9 times out of 10 are the best indicators of a prospect's potential. There are exceptions to every rule, but if a prospect has a lot of solid P5 offers, that's a good indication of better potential. Otherwise their ceiling at the P5 level is most likely limited.

Reactions: Birky
I think it's amusing how folks on this forum act like they have any idea how a given QB is going to pan out. I think I'll skip the forum expert's opinions as well as the stars and just go by the offer lists which 9 times out of 10 are the best indicators of a prospect's potential. There are exceptions to every rule, but if a prospect has a lot of solid P5 offers, that's a good indication of better potential. Otherwise their ceiling at the P5 level is most likely limited.
Based on our staffs recruiting….I win

I gotta say it: Who and what does Kirk have to sell to QB recruits?

Reactions: jhawk23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT