ADVERTISEMENT

2026 recruiting

KSU trying to get a few guys out of Valley. McGregory will likely be a high 4* guy next year.

It does seem like this one is just a matter of time.
I hope so, he has a solid offer list already, and that frame is massive. The OL could quickly become a strength again for the hawks. Honestly though, Mcgregory is the huge get for this class, that is the guy I want to see the hawks lock up.

Missouri just landed a 12 million dollar NIL donation. I think garnering guys out of Mizzou just became worlds tougher.
I heard there was big donor for the Swarm later this spring, maybe we can pay at that level? If we can show life on offense and maintain our ST\D, I think we will get recruits that were once untouchable.

Reactions: squeezebox
I heard there was big donor for the Swarm later this spring, maybe we can pay at that level? If we can show life on offense and maintain our ST\D, I think we will get recruits that were once untouchable.
I hope so, but 12 million is an insane amount, and that is what the Blue bloods are dealing with every year.

Reactions: obfuscating
Yeah, it will be interesting to see if he stays committed, he just verbled to PJ.
family guy GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT