ADVERTISEMENT

$6 tickets for tonight.

SJeagleEye

Team MVP
Feb 16, 2016
tix for tonight, sick kids so i can't make it. dd, row 21. just relisted em, can't go.

So, if u want cheap tix yet, hit up stubhub.

Relisted as cheap as stubhub would allow.

Printable.

tix for tonight, sick kids so i can't make it. dd, row 21. just relisted em, can't go.

So, if u want cheap tix yet, hit up stubhub.

Relisted as cheap as stubhub would allow.

Printable.

Already have tickets but those are fantastic seats, and only for $6?! I don't see these lasting long. You are going to make a buyer very happy.

Edit: Gone.

50pxIIn.png
pVe4TbR.png

Reactions: SJeagleEye
Yup, gone. I just wanted to make sure they went to SOMEBODY, not just sat empty. I wasn't looking to make money (obviously) or anything like that.

So, whoever snagged em, enjoy senior night.

And, when you speak of me, speak well. :)

Reactions: kzoohawk80
Yup, gone. I just wanted to make sure they went to SOMEBODY, not just sat empty. I wasn't looking to make money (obviously) or anything like that.

So, whoever snagged em, enjoy senior night.

And, when you speak of me, speak well. :)
That's awesome. I wish more people where like this.

Reactions: SJeagleEye
I figure, what's the alternative? List them for $25-30 or so and watch them (probably) go unsold?

That's stupid.

I have benefited from great Hawkeye fans like this in the past as well. Heck, just earlier this year Hawkeye Elvis gave me his 2 tickets for free for a game.

Keep the good karma going around, and help us great fan base out from time to time.

So now, hopefully they can turn it around tonight, GO HAWKS!

Reactions: kzoohawk80
I figure, what's the alternative? List them for $25-30 or so and watch them (probably) go unsold?

That's stupid.

I have benefited from great Hawkeye fans like this in the past as well. Heck, just earlier this year Hawkeye Elvis gave me his 2 tickets for free for a game.

Keep the good karma going around, and help us great fan base out from time to time.

So now, hopefully they can turn it around tonight, GO HAWKS!

You are a saint my man! Way to go!!!!!! I do the same with football tix. I normally just hand them out at work to whoever wants to go. I would rather see people go enjoy the game, then try and make a buck off of people.

My tix tonight (split w/my boss) I gave them away as we are headed to the Well to watch my cousin play in a state basketball tournament game. Hope my neighbor has fun!

Yup, maybe gives someone a chance to go that normally doesn't have that chance. Feels good to do something nice as well. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT