RB Canzeri 494 yards on 102 carries and 0 TD's
RB Wadley 186 yards on 33 carries and 1 TD
QB JR 176 yards on 67 carries and 3 TD's
QB CJ 156 yards on 28 carries and 0 TD
RB/SR Parker 141 yards on 14 carries and 1 TD

passing
JR 213- 345 2436 yards 61.7 % 7.06 YPA 16 TD's 5 INT's QB Rating 133.5
CJ 52-92 645 yards 56.5% 7.01 YPA 5 TD's 2 INT's QB Rating 129.0

Why can't I remember what game Vberg had his TD?

It was Tennessee that's why
dead.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/1 9:06 PM by MoneyintheBanks

flick who has made it clear you posters OR was there a announcement by KF that he was leaving? he is still listed on the 2 deeps and on the roster, and until he is removed he is still apart of the team and is competing for the starters job,

the JR haters can't stand that, now can they.

Originally posted by Hawkeye2222:

flick who has made it clear you posters OR was there a announcement by KF that he was leaving? he is still listed on the 2 deeps and on the roster, and until he is removed he is still apart of the team and is competing for the starters job,

People wanting CJ to start over Rudock doesn't = people hating Rudock or wanting him to fail if he plays. How is this so hard to understand?

Tom has confirmed he is not working out with the team but rather the graduating seniors. Why do you think Jake hates his teammates and Kirk and want them to fail? You just can't stand that.

then why can't posters support JR. is it because IA has not won the NT yet. and where was it stated that JR is no longer part of the team.

post a link.

JR is still listed on the roster and the 2 deeps on the depth chart. if JR was not part of the team he would have been removed by now.
This post was edited on 3/2 5:31 PM by Hawkeye2222

then why can't posters support JR. is it because IA has not won the NT yet. and where was it stated that JR is no longer part of the team.

post a link.

JR is still listed on the roster and the 2 deeps on the depth chart. if JR was not part of the team he would have been removed by now.

He's Gone not a matter of if just a matter of when.

post a link.

You're arguing against the mods on here who have much better inside information than anyone of us here. He's gone, and keep in mind, that's who you keep sticking up for. A guy that leaves his senior year, because of the fact that CJ is the chosen one.

CJ won this job and that is all there is to it. No one hates Jake, and that is simply a fabrication of your own mind Kilroy.

post the link. and if he is gone then why is he still listed on the depth chart, as Spearman left after the depth chart was released with him still on it and after he left he was removed,

prove it POST THE LINK.

post the link. and if he is gone then why is he still listed on the depth chart, as Spearman left after the depth chart was released with him still on it and after he left he was removed,

prove it POST THE LINK.
I would, but I'm sure Blair or Tom will post it once it becomes official. Blair was the one who explained what the deal with Jake is. The only question at this point is where Jake will be come this fall. He's gone.

1. The mods on here have confirmed it's happening.

2. CJ was given the starting spot on the depth chart.

3. There has been rumblings from multiple posters within the lounge, even before Blair posted what he did.

4. There are rumblings coming out from Michigan now as well.

What else do you require?

Originally posted by ThatsFootball:

prove it POST THE LINK.
http://thehawkeyehuddle.com/hawkeye-huddle-radio-february-24-2015/

February 24th, 26:30 in. Tom is speaking about it himself.

Now please stop posting here.
PS - I think I somehow managed to get myself on Kilroy's ignore list (pretty proud of that FWIW) so if someone could quote this for him to see and then take the time to explain how to click on a link and listen to a podcast that would be great.

Thanks.

prove it POST THE LINK.

PS - I think I somehow managed to get myself on Kilroy's ignore list (pretty proud of that FWIW) so if someone could quote this for him to see and then take the time to explain how to click on a link and listen to a podcast that would be great.

Thanks.
How ironic Kilroy calling someone out and asking for a link. How many times has he posted false information or fabricated and called out for and asking a link. Results are he either completely ignores message or post 40 times and star rankings. Best way to shut him up is post a link proving your point right or his false and he just disappears until he comes out with some other stat driven mindless piece of garbage.

Originally posted by iahawkeyes17:

prove it POST THE LINK.

Thanks.
How ironic Kilroy calling someone out and asking for a link. How many times has he posted false information or fabricated and called out for and asking a link. Results are he either completely ignores message or post 40 times and star rankings. Best way to shut him up is post a link proving your point right or his false and he just disappears until he comes out with some other stat driven mindless piece of garbage.
Will.
Not.
Happen.

official release by the U of I and not a bunch of posters that want JR gone, as for that preseason spring roster, that mean absolutely nothing. 99% of those positions are up in the air about who the starters are or will be.

but you keep hoping/praying he will be gone if it makes you feel better.

official release by the U of I and not a bunch of posters that want JR gone, as for that preseason spring roster, that mean absolutely nothing. 99% of those positions are up in the air about who the starters are or will be.

but you keep hoping/praying he will be gone if it makes you feel better.
Kilroy, Tom said he isn't working out with the team anymore only with the out going SR's. The writing's on the wall partner. If you wanna hold out hope till you see a official release be my guest. It's not going to change anything. He's leaving deal with it ! Now stop hating on CJB and get behind him.

Do you understand what posters are saying to you?
This post was edited on 3/11 9:59 PM by ft254

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT