ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Ferrari in the house last night

Trump has nothing to do with wrestling.

Correct, but he highlights that you're not serious when you claim to care about respecting the outcome of court cases. You care when it's convenient to your position (e.g. AJs sexual assault case being dropped). But you don't care when it finds someone who you support liable (e.g. trump liable for rape and fraud).

Just be honest, you want to win at all costs. No point in using virtue signaling like you value the concept of innocence until proven guilty.

A more accurate statement would be: "innocence regardless of legal outcome as long as it's someone I support".

They can't arrest somebody just on a rumor. They have to have probable cause. Then you have all the other issues, which we have loads of evidence of. The "traffic incident" is well documented, he filmed himself acting like an ass with guns on social media, we just saw video of him being removed from the Florida State championships along with a guy who was actually there describe for you, and on and on.

As to Anthony, he already has one conviction for a violent crime on his record, to go along with the other past (the Chittum knife incident and the shooting at Mastrogiovanni's house[this second one would more adequately fall into the category of rumor]) and current (Fretwell) allegations, and still you and others are pushingf or him to be on the team.

Again, you assume people of guilty of things all the time in your life in multitudes of different ways even though it hasn't been proven in a court of law. All of us do, OJ and Casey Anthony are just extreme examples. We just don't take away somebody's freedom. Not wanting these asshats on the Iowa wrestling team is not the same as "taking away their freedom."

Very well put.

Reactions: vhsalum
They can't arrest somebody just on a rumor. They have to have probable cause. Then you have all the other issues, which we have loads of evidence of. The "traffic incident" is well documented, he filmed himself acting like an ass with guns on social media, we just saw video of him being removed from the Florida State championships along with a guy who was actually there describe for you, and on and on.

As to Anthony, he already has one conviction for a violent crime on his record, to go along with the other past (the Chittum knife incident and the shooting at Mastrogiovanni's house[this second one would more adequately fall into the category of rumor]) and current (Fretwell) allegations, and still you and others are pushingf or him to be on the team.

Again, you assume people of guilty of things all the time in your life in multitudes of different ways even though it hasn't been proven in a court of law. All of us do, OJ and Casey Anthony are just extreme examples. We just don't take away somebody's freedom. Not wanting these asshats on the Iowa wrestling team is not the same as "taking away their freedom."
While I agree with everything you said, I was specifically influenced to like your post due to you referring to the Ferraris as asshats.

For me, it isn’t even their stance on the Ferraris I have an issue with. There is enough smoke for me to understand that position. It is how intractable and condescending they are to anyone that doesn’t 100% agree with that stance.

I mean, I have said plenty of less than kind words about the Ferraris and, to them, I am the Ferraris ultimate defender. I just simply like to have concrete evidence before throwing people to the wolves, which is much different than saying I like the guys or think they are great people…
Agree. I realize they were not angels before they showed interest in Iowa. IF they stay out of legal trouble, I can put up with the ego’s, even though it can get cringy at times, in exchange for their talent and work ethic on the mat. If Anthony committed these felonies, then his college wrestling career is over before it begins. I did check the Instagram of his supposed victim, and see he still has all the posts and pictures of him out to eat with AJ and his son and Anthony practicing together, and all of them just hanging out together in the past. Seems to me by now, if that family just committed several felonies against me, all that would be removed from my social media by now???

• Love
Reactions: ikS
Why can't that crew just migrate to Pennsylvania and disrupt mightily Carl's program.
John Smith is fortunate to have them gone.
They are no asset to us.

• Sad
Reactions: ikS and grapplefann
Trump has nothing to do with wrestling, the Ferrari’s, or the future success of Iowa wrestling. AJ is a weird guy with a big ego. But the only crime he has been convicted of is reckless driving. Anthony was convicted of 2 misdemeanors, basically a fist fight with a couple guys. Not admirable, but certainly nothing to get permanently black balled from college wrestling for. I think it was a poor decision for Anthony to leave Iowa city for most of the semester to train mma with older guys in Florida. That just opens up good opportunities for trouble.
Most people manage to navigate life, some even training for MMA with “older guys,” without catching charges or getting in trouble.

I understand your point. On the other hand do you pick up a turd floating in the pool and take a bite because you think it might be a Baby Ruth? That's what the Iowa staff was doing in this case.
He just wanted to be like Bill Murray in Caddy Shack!

Correct, but he highlights that you're not serious when you claim to care about respecting the outcome of court cases. You care when it's convenient to your position (e.g. AJs sexual assault case being dropped). But you don't care when it finds someone who you support liable (e.g. trump liable for rape and fraud).

Just be honest, you want to win at all costs. No point in using virtue signaling like you value the concept of innocence until proven guilty.

A more accurate statement would be: "innocence regardless of legal outcome as long as it's someone I support".
STFU you lying POS!!! You support the most corrupt, ant- American SCUMBAG to ever hold an office!!! I guess lying C*CKS*CK*RS stick together huh!?!?!?

TRUMP has beaten EVER SINGL B*LLSH*T case thrown at him!!!! Once more, he had to run for office to have all these demoRAT POS come after him. It was ALL illegal TWOOOOOO!!!!!

Somehow you still harp on The GREAT TRUMPS life BEFORE office yet the SCUMBAG biden SELLING out America to our enemies is OK!!!

Now like I said before GO F*CK OFF!!! Go to your special interest sight and stroke each other but get the F off the wrestling board!!!

STFU you lying POS!!! You support the most corrupt, ant- American SCUMBAG to ever hold an office!!! I guess lying C*CKS*CK*RS stick together huh!?!?!?

TRUMP has beaten EVER SINGL B*LLSH*T case thrown at him!!!! Once more, he had to run for office to have all these demoRAT POS come after him. It was ALL illegal TWOOOOOO!!!!!

Somehow you still harp on The GREAT TRUMPS life BEFORE office yet the SCUMBAG biden SELLING out America to our enemies is OK!!!

Now like I said before GO F*CK OFF!!! Go to your special interest sight and stroke each other but get the F off the wrestling board!!!

Calm down BIRDBRAIN.

He just wanted to be like Bill Murray in Caddy Shack!
Bill Murray Dalai Llama GIF

Like a hungry trout to a fly.
Vodka, what did you think was going to happen? :D

So far Trump has beaten no cases. He is 0-4.

Ironturd: Paragraph 1: you got it wrong... he supports Biden not Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser. Paragraph 2: you said he beat all cases... how stupid are you? Let me repeat... how stupid are you? Trump vs NY. He LOST. $350,000,000 fine for his crime. E Jean Carroll case. Where he LOST. Fined $5,500,000 for being found guilty of sexual abuse. Let me repeat... guilty of sexual abuse. SEXUAL ABUSE! Next case. Defamation of E Jean Carroll. He LOST again. Fined $83,000,000 when he LOST that case. You said he's beaten every single case. For the third time... how stupid are you. He has LOST every single case and is up to near half a BILLION $$ in fine for his loses. Duh... forgot those cases? And how many more cases on tap... three, four? Soon to be up to a billion $$ in fines no doubt. Let me repeat for the 4th time... how stupid are you? Nevermind answering, you have already shown us 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PSUer1989
Ironturd: Paragraph 1: you got it wrong... he supports Biden not Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser. Paragraph 2: you said he beat all cases... how stupid are you? Let me repeat... how stupid are you? Trump vs NY. He LOST. $350,000,000 fine for his crime. E Jean Carroll case. Where he LOST. Fined $5,500,000 for being found guilty of sexual abuse. Let me repeat... guilty of sexual abuse. SEXUAL ABUSE! Next case. Defamation of E Jean Carroll. He LOST again. Fined $83,000,000 when he LOST that case. You said he's beaten every single case. For the third time... how stupid are you. He has LOST every single case and is up to near half a BILLION $$ in fine for his loses. Duh... forgot those cases? And how many more cases on tap... three, four? Soon to be up to a billion $$ in fines no doubt. Let me repeat for the 4th time... how stupid are you? Nevermind answering, you have already shown us 😂😂
He also lost the Trump Foundation case and the Trump University case.

@sabula it is you that might have this WrOnG. Let me give you some Ironturd logic:

"TRUMP has beaten EVER SINGL B*LLSH*T case thrown at him!!!!"

These cases he lost were not B*LLSH*T cases, since he lost them they must have been good cases. But, he has beaten all the B*LLSH*T cases.
Good catch. Ironturd logic I suppose. And I apologize to all for getting too political on the wrestling board. Sometimes when I see absolute lies or ignorance, I can't help myself. In this case, it was both. Good day all.

I like ADS, I saw a recent video and he seemed to be a decent kid who worked hard to get better.
A small sample size, but I have met ADS and throughout that day I found him to be extremely polite with a funny sense of humor. People asked me what I thought—I had to honestly say it was a delight to work with him.

(I know this is about Ferrari, but I feel Austin deserves to be defended a little bit even though he did some things that were pretty bad during matches.)

And he lost about 63 court cases attempting to show election malfeasance after the 2020 election.
Regardless of affiliation, what will actually matter is how many appeals he wins. When it comes to E.J. Carroll he should have just kept his damn mouth shut. His ego is such a massive weakness since he has never learned when and when not to speak up.

With that said, the rest of the cases have considerably more significant implications on his freedom, chances at becoming President and actually having any money left to function. No matter what side you are on I expect pretty much EVERYONE to expect the exorbitant $455,000,000.00 fine to be reduced if not dismissed.

Simply put, his records in the appeal process is really going to be all that matters. Even then, that really hinges on if the cases can actually get done ahead of the Election and whether or not he actually wins said Election...

Sadly, this will most likely be the only time in my lifetime where I don't vote for a President. As much as I hate nearly all the politics Biden stands for, I just can't get past how RIDICULOUS Trump is as a person. I have always told myself that you don't vote for the person. You vote for the policies that best fit your core beliefs. However, I just can't ignore the ridiculousness...

So far Trump has beaten no cases. He is 0-4.
WRONG!!! try again!!!
ANYONE who supports this anti-American SCUMBAG is even a BIGGER SCUMBAG!!!
He also lost the Trump Foundation case and the Trump University case.
WRONG!!! try again!!!!
And he lost about 63 court cases attempting to show election malfeasance after the 2020 election.
IF you believe this was on the up and up???? You are a BIGGER Horses A$$ then I even imagined!!!

Yea china paid hunter millions because he uh, because he was good at uh, well because he could provide them with uh???

YEA the boarder is secure!!! uh wait the boarder is not secure because of TRUMP, uh wait the 93 executive orders removing TRUMPS policies by the POS!!!

We need to REMOVE these diseased LOSERS from our board!!! Go to the Pocket Pool board!!!

Forget the bickering about who is worse between Biden and Trump (answer: they both suck and neither one should be anywhere near the White House), we now have in this case:

1) A relative of Bunji claiming "don't mess with Unk".
2) A picture of Bunji with two black eyes.
3) A picture of Anthony at UofI wearing the stuff he stole.

There's more than just a little smoke surrounding this one at this point. It's long past time to get them out of your university for good.

Forget the bickering about who is worse between Biden and Trump (answer: they both suck and neither one should be anywhere near the White House), we now have in this case:

There's more than just a little smoke surrounding this one at this point. It's long past time to get them out of your university for good.
You also have a guy in Bunji who defrauded the elderly amongst others. His credibility is sorely lacking. Mind you, I do now think there is too much baggage with Anthony because he seems to always put himself in bad situations regardless of the level of actual wrong doing…

• Haha
Reactions: Cali_Nittany

Hell hath frozen over!

IRONBIRD and I agree on something :)

Reactions: IRONBIRD and el dub

Cliff Fretwell is not a relative of bunji fretwell. LOL

You also have a guy in Bunji who defrauded the elderly amongst others. His credibility is sorely lacking. Mind you, I do now think there is too much baggage with Anthony because he seems to always put himself in bad situations regardless of the level of actual wrong doing…

Keanu Reeves Lionsgate GIF by John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Interesting to note that Anthony's probation is up at the end of the month. Typically, any negative interaction with the police is a violation. Even if he's innocent - he'd end up with whatever charges the judge deems fit from his original offense(s).

So there are 3 investigations and i'm not sure how extraditing would work either - if he is charged. But hey - Tom signed up for this shindig.

WRONG!!! try again!!!

ANYONE who supports this anti-American SCUMBAG is even a BIGGER SCUMBAG!!!

WRONG!!! try again!!!!

IF you believe this was on the up and up???? You are a BIGGER Horses A$$ then I even imagined!!!

Yea china paid hunter millions because he uh, because he was good at uh, well because he could provide them with uh???

YEA the boarder is secure!!! uh wait the boarder is not secure because of TRUMP, uh wait the 93 executive orders removing TRUMPS policies by the POS!!!

We need to REMOVE these diseased LOSERS from our board!!! Go to the Pocket Pool board!!!
Just wow. How absolutely ignorant of actual facts can someone be? Or in a cult? The border... who mentioned the border? You made idiot statements, as well as totally wrong statements... regarding his court cases. About a dozen people have pointed that out to you. For the fifth time.. how stupid are you? You better stick to wrestling... cause your credibility and ablity to converse about politics is literally beyond laughable. Do you not truly see how utterly embarassing you have become? Like... Jewish space lazer embarassing. Like I said... just wow.

Bunji's past has no relation to Anthony's actions. Are you saying his black eyes are faked? That that stuff Anthony has in that photo isn't Bunji's son's? It's getting clearer by the day that this actually happened.

Curious, where does this Bunji dude live? In Iowa?

Bunji's past has no relation to Anthony's actions. Are you saying his black eyes are faked? That that stuff Anthony has in that photo isn't Bunji's son's? It's getting clearer by the day that this actually happened.
It matters a ton. You have a heavy drinker who is known to steal from people. How do you know there wasn’t a fight that Bunji started? How do you know that Bunji didn’t default significant funds for services rendered? How do you know that he wasn’t allowing Anthony to use his car as part of their agreement? How do you know that those items were not given to him as part of his services rendered?

When the source is less than reputable those questions become significantly more important…

It matters a ton. You have a heavy drinker who is known to steal from people. How do you know there wasn’t a fight that Bunji started? How do you know that Bunji didn’t default significant funds for services rendered? How do you know that he wasn’t allowing Anthony to use his car as part of their agreement? How do you know that those items were not given to him as part of his services rendered?

When the source is less than reputable those questions become significantly more important…
LOL, OK. Your mental gymnastics to continually excuse their sociopathic behavior is getting worse and worse by the day.

LOL, OK. Your mental gymnastics to continually excuse their sociopathic behavior is getting worse and worse by the day.
Your inability to have even the most basic level of reading comprehension can’t be any more apparent. I have excused NOTHING. I simply do not make full out judgement without all the correct data. I have clearly said on many occasions that they are both unintelligent meatheads.

Look, I just have said you don’t have to like them to have them wrestle for you as long as they follow the rules. Until this moment Anthony seemed like he had been. Now, I literally said I would be done with him for even putting himself in that situation. With Bunji’s reputation, I wouldn’t have entered into a deal where money is involved in the first place.

Finally, YOU were the one that said Bunji’s reputation doesn’t matter. That is so far from the truth in what is currently a “He said-He said” situation. If more actual facts come out. I would be more apt to believe them. But, I am not going to just believe a known thief’s word because I already don’t like the other guy…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT