ADVERTISEMENT

Any good news coming?

The funny thing about that 3.0, PSU is only 2.7.
Not that it's particularly important, but the 2.7 number for PSU looks to be incorrect. From 2010 thru 2023 (with an N/A for 2020), PSU finished:

9, 1, 1, 1, 1, 6, 1, 1, 1, 1, N/A, 2, 1, 1

The average of those 13 numbers (rounded to nearest 0.1) is 2.1 (not 2.7).

Iowa has been super consistent over the same 14-year period, with:
First place - 2X
Second place - 2X
Third place - 4X
Fourth place - 4X
Fifth place - 1X

Fair point. My criticism was primarily directed at the comment above yours using the misogynistic slur.

I appreciate your support (especially financially) of the Hawkeye wrestling program. I trust that you have better insight than I or most of us on what's going on behind the scenes with recruiting. However, with that comes additional scrutiny. I don't think we need to use PR speak, but taking the high road to some extent goes a long ways. I appreciate that that's the approach Tom and Terry typically take.

"Never wrestle with pigs (aka @smalls103). You both get dirty and the pig likes it."
We ll have to agree to disagree

I don’t know a single woman who thinks what you say including my wife and daughter. Btw you could probably google them and see pics. I don’t know how to post a pic

My comment (old ski town joke) had nothing to do with the lady in question or her husband. No problem, I get criticized all the time for BS. It's an honor to be scammed by bums like Jimmy Small D and Mineo

BTW, the follow up joke to that one is, "What do you call a ski bum without a girlfriend?.........Homeless
Curious. What prompted you to repeat that joke at that point, in that thread?

I think Bob needs to write as much of an apology, retraction, etc like every other person with a higher profile has had to do like many coaches and athletes have in the past when they stick their foot in their mouth. I respect all the support and investment has made in this program and hope he continues in the future, but needs to take his medicine and issue a public apology. Maybe even something from the athletic department since his name is going on the room.
I think u need to take the binky out of your mouth and take your wife’s panties off.

any other recruits on campus this weekend with Angelo? Kindof unusual to just have one single recruit in for a recruiting weekend, just curious

Here is some good news, We are all Hawkeye fans and once you truly understand wrestling and how tuff it is, you become even more of a fan.

It’s okay to be hated by people that are either jealous or have very little success in their lives. True wrestlers, families, fans that live the sport strive through adversity and get stronger when things look grim.

We don’t quit we don’t STOP we keep moving forward we put the horns down a charge ahead. GO HAWKS

Here is some good news, We are all Hawkeye fans and once you truly understand wrestling and how tuff it is, you become even more of a fan.

It’s okay to be hated by people that are either jealous or have very little success in their lives. True wrestlers, families, fans that live the sport strive through adversity and get stronger when things look grim.

We don’t quit we don’t STOP we keep moving forward we put the horns down a charge ahead. GO HAWKS
So if I don’t agree with you then I’m considered a hater, jealous or unsuccessful in life?

Reactions: TtotheL
It really was a simple and easy to answer question if he wasn't full of BS. I expected him to ignore me, but the "Hey Rook, (insert small dick energy babble here) reply wasn't surprising.
I find it funny that people like you ask questions and then expect the answer you want. When you don't get that answer the person being question is full of ship. Do you work for CNN?

Not that it's particularly important, but the 2.7 number for PSU looks to be incorrect. From 2010 thru 2023 (with an N/A for 2020), PSU finished:

9, 1, 1, 1, 1, 6, 1, 1, 1, 1, N/A, 2, 1, 1

The average of those 13 numbers (rounded to nearest 0.1) is 2.1 (not 2.7).

Iowa has been super consistent over the same 14-year period, with:
First place - 2X
Second place - 2X
Third place - 4X
Fourth place - 4X
Fifth place - 1X
New to cesspool math I see.
2.1 ÷ 0.83 + (1 - 0.83) = 2.7.
Lucky we grade on a curve here.

I find it funny that people like you ask questions and then expect the answer you want. When you don't get that answer the person being question is full of ship. Do you work for CNN?
Over Your Head Dodge GIF by Jeremy Speed Schwartz

Reactions: Yubfrontin
You really didn't think that you was going to get a intelligent reply did you?
You was going to get a intelligent reply did you????? You're a full on retard. Was your head against the shower wall while PedStates most famous person of all time Jerry Sandusky was hitting you from behind. Go away, this is a Hawkeye board and all of us are tired of you pieces of shit being here.

• Love
Reactions: natchrlman
This forum really needs to be called the "Iowa wrestling excuse forum". Excuses for everything. My thoughts on Spencer Lee that none of you have the guts to say, Spencer never recovered from his loss in the NCAA Tournament so he chicken shit out. Just like the Open. Good riddance.

This forum really needs to be called the "Iowa wrestling excuse forum". Excuses for everything. My thoughts on Spencer Lee that none of you have the guts to say, Spencer never recovered from his loss in the NCAA Tournament so he chicken shit out. Just like the Open. Good riddance.
When did "chicken shit" become a verb?

Reactions: fourbyfour69
Hot take

Since about the mid 70's.
Nope. Check your slang dictionary.

noun

boring or annoying details or unimportant tasks.

adjective

obsessed with petty details.
menial or petty.
cowardly or fainthearted.

Noun or adjective. Not a verb.

you should tell him that in person. better yet, ask terry if that’s what happened?

Just like the US Open, he pulled out after winning three times because he was afraid of losing? That is some weird logic.

Nope. Check your slang dictionary.

noun

boring or annoying details or unimportant tasks.

adjective

obsessed with petty details.
menial or petty.
cowardly or fainthearted.

Noun or adjective. Not a verb.
Used in a sentence: "The above post was chicken shit, because everyone here abhors dictionary quotes, let alone a slang one." 😉

You are a clueless **** talking out of your whistling ass. You speak with such conviction and knowledge when in reality, you are speaking from purely a position of hate. Useless cuckhold POS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT