ADVERTISEMENT

***B1G Tournament Session 1***

I just realized this is 10 eastern and not 10 central. Glad I just caught that or I probably would have missed the first session. Hawks could honestly sweep first 2 rounds.

Reactions: Wink8 and Jrjt0518
They start at 125 this AM?
So if Lee has a bye first round all the other 125 wrestles go and then Lee will wrestle the next round after heavyweights this morning still?

Reactions: andegre and Gobblin
Some non Iowa 1st rnd match ups that I think could be very interesting-
125- Merridith vs McKee, does McKee wrestle?
133- Alvarez vs Pepple, 1-1 so far this year, winner gets RBY
149- YaYa vs Verk, big time toss-up here and possible bracket buster
197-Shack vs Wroblewski, this was 3-0 in Jan. Is Shack in a pickle to qualify or does he go Q Wright mode?

can you start a new thread for just Matt assignments? Would make things much more efficient . I’m stuck at dance competitions all day. Shoot me.
Sitting here waiting for it to start and wife is bringing up to do list.

Flo posted a video of DeSanto on Facebook, was that Abe behind him? If anyone cares to go look.

I'm ready to do pbp.
Little help on which app I need to be looking in. BTN, Fox, FoxtoGo ?I've watched wrestling this season and I thought it was on FoxtoGo?

Reactions: anon_hc7hkvtk15hp5
I can watch on my computer but not on AppleTV app using BTN+.
Also, have KXIC as my audio.

I’m way more of a basketball March Madness guy, but I’ve been waiting all week for this tourney.
Really starting to enjoy this sport.

With that be kind if I have questions!

Same here and I was a basketball player. A few year ago I went to a meet at Carver and have been a fan ever since. Love both sports equally. I think I'm rare in that way.

Looking forward to today.

And FWIW, I've negotiated with the college aged daughter to take my wife /her mom shopping today. $20 / hr for mom sitting is the going rate at my house with a manditory 12 hour assignment. Might have been cheaper to fly to Philly, stay with my brother and take a train over for the RAC.

Just signed up for BTN+ but every time I click on a mat it says video unavailable, try again later. Anybody else? NM it just started working.

Same here and I was a basketball player. A few year ago I went to a meet at Carver and have been a fan ever since. Love both sports equally. I think I'm rare in that way.

Same here though I wrestled. I played a lot of basketball on off times during wrestling season to help with burning calories.

A basketball guy who likes wrestling. They're the best kinda people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT