ADVERTISEMENT

Ben Herbstreit

I think the commentators will get worse at ESPN about being SEC slurpers as the conferences continue to expand.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
I’m sure he’s a good boy and all that, but does ESPN think shoving this dog down everyone’s throats is going to make people forget how Kirk shilled shamelessly for Bama??

Before anyone asks, yes, this is a bit of a like-whore thread for the Nole fans here.
I don't know who Ben Herbstriet is but if last night did anything it showed that Michigan and Bama were the best two teams in the playoff, and they went to OT, so shilling for either one of those teams really isn't an egregious mistake.

Reactions: beanerhawk
Just got Kirk's new book for Christmas, can't wait to read it. He's really good at what he does. And his name is Kirk, right away you know he's a cool cat with that name.

I don't know who Ben Herbstriet is but if last night did anything it showed that Michigan and Bama were the best two teams in the playoff, and they went to OT, so shilling for either one of those teams really isn't an egregious mistake.
Disagree.
Michigan and osu were the two best teams.

I think you mean Kirk fienbaum
Happy Gilmore Win GIF

Yep…but you have to make determinations on what happened….not what ifs…those guys chose NIT to play..Tennessee had same issues but absolutely ran a very good Uowa defense out of the stadium…

i’m not saying it’s a fact that ohio st is the 2nd best team but your logic is nonsensical.

bowl games, other than the cfp, don’t matter anymore and they are in no way an indicator of how good a team was in the regular season.

Not tOSU...not this time. The bowl game really exposed them a bit....coaching staff-wise...now with Stroud they might have been but he’s gone....
OSU added a stud RB and a pretty good QB in the portal. They will be very very good next year.

I think it's clear that Baylor was the best team in the country this season - they just got a little unlucky.

Baylor > UCF > OkSt > OU > UT > Bama > UGA - and it's apparent that UGA would've beaten UM.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT