ADVERTISEMENT

Best Coach in the PTL

this is a loaded thread...gosh I could make some real derogatory comments about a couple of the PTL coaches ... at least in Larson's case ...he knows the game.

so I'm going with Nove...cause I like them there butter burgers.

it is impressive to now see some of the PTL head coaches dressing to match their PTL team colors...but lets face it...its a lot easier to dress in black/white ...then some of the other team colors...I mean the Jones/Hutton team uniforms....pink? black guys look good in pink...white guys look like some kind of flower...;)

Last edited:
this is a loaded thread...gosh I could make some real derogatory comments about a couple of the PTL coaches ... at least in Larson's case ...he knows the game.

so I'm going with Nove...cause I like them there butter burgers.

it is impressive to now see some of the PTL head coaches dressing to match their PTL team colors...but lets face it...its a lot easier to dress in black/white ...then some of the other team colors...I mean the Jones/Hutton team uniforms....pink? black guys look good in pink...white guys look like some kind of flower...;)
nice........

Larson has won his share in past seasons. And this year Uthoff hasn't been there. I do wish he would coach more quietly, though.

Lol.... Usually followed by the post complaining about people complaining. Might even be the people who spank their kids to show them not to hit people.

Reactions: yiana
Went to the games in wloo a sunday ago, Larson was walking around and personally thanking everyone for coming. So that was nice i guess. He also seemed in charged of handing out cash as well to the refs and scoreboard operators.

Bob's Your Uncle could use some updating. Is that place still filled with posters from players during the Lickliter era? What's up with that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT