ADVERTISEMENT

Biden on CNN

The disconnect is amazing. I don’t get their full throated response of “the people saying the economy is tough for them don’t know what they’re saying. Look at the job creation numbers!” As if creating jobs coming out of COVID would make people feel better about the high cost of lunch meat.

The disconnect is amazing. I don’t get their full throated response of “the people saying the economy is tough for them don’t know what they’re saying. Look at the job creation numbers!” As if creating jobs coming out of COVID would make people feel better about the high cost of lunch meat.

There's also a disconnect on this issue with some HROT liberals. Some board members dismiss the concerns. It's unclear to me if they're simply parroting the company line or if they truly don't understand that a great number of Americans are in financial peril right now due to the high inflationary costs associated with day to day living.

There's also a disconnect on this issue with some HROT liberals. Some board members dismiss the concerns. It's unclear to me if they're simply parroting the company line or if they truly don't understand that a great number of Americans are in financial peril right now due to the high inflationary costs associated with day to day living.
He literally said that shrinkflation and corporate greed were big problems in the very clip you're bitching about.

This sound bite will haunt him

Now how does this comment haunt him……except with those who didn’t listen to what was said? But then you are dealing with the American public…..who dont listen to what is said…but prefer to hear what they want to hear. Biden’s comment of the frustration for spending more (for less) when they have more $$ in their pockets to spend, probably is a source of a lot of frustration. For sure there is a goodly percentage of “greed” in the prices of goods since the Covid pandemic (2019)…..Corporate profits are at record highs……Main Street businesses are struggling by comparison……Livestock Farmers are struggling making ends meet…..their prices are marginal…..prices at the store are HIGH…why is that? Lots of “middle men” are making a lot of the money……Is that “the government’s fault”?
Inflation is a bitch…..no quick fixed….raising interest rates to slow down purchasing and resulting in more unemployment is usually the answer…..Government $$ give-always and tax cuts really just add to the problem…..Higher interest rates, higher unemployment and higher taxes are proven methods of “slowing down” inflation rates….TGHis day has been coming at us Americans ever since the Bush tax cuts/Iraq War/Mortgage industry, Insurance collapse of ‘08, the Trump tax cuts and Covid did us in…….lots of folks responsible……except of course, the bankers…….

What specific policies are Donald John Trump going to implement to tame inflation if he again becomes President?

We have an economy that is the envy of the rest of the world right now.

What specific policies are Donald John Trump going to implement to tame inflation if he again becomes President?

We have an economy that is the envy of the rest of the world right now.
Another TAX CUT for the rich and wealthy! Tariffs….they are inflationary…..maybe an old fashioned trade war with China…….the possibilities are endless……maybe selling Bibles with copies of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution enclosed will get us over the hump???

Not the last year of his presidency.
You mean the year of the global pandemic that originated in China where it was proven the United States was doing research into the exact type of virus? And some how that makes you trust the 40 year politician more.....

I'd go back to those days again in a heart beat and I would have told every one of them to stick their needles in their ass.

Now how does this comment haunt him……except with those who didn’t listen to what was said? But then you are dealing with the American public…..who dont listen to what is said…but prefer to hear what they want to hear. Biden’s comment of the frustration for spending more (for less) when they have more $$ in their pockets to spend, probably is a source of a lot of frustration. For sure there is a goodly percentage of “greed” in the prices of goods since the Covid pandemic (2019)…..Corporate profits are at record highs……Main Street businesses are struggling by comparison……Livestock Farmers are struggling making ends meet…..their prices are marginal…..prices at the store are HIGH…why is that? Lots of “middle men” are making a lot of the money……Is that “the government’s fault”?
Inflation is a bitch…..no quick fixed….raising interest rates to slow down purchasing and resulting in more unemployment is usually the answer…..Government $$ give-always and tax cuts really just add to the problem…..Higher interest rates, higher unemployment and higher taxes are proven methods of “slowing down” inflation rates….TGHis day has been coming at us Americans ever since the Bush tax cuts/Iraq War/Mortgage industry, Insurance collapse of ‘08, the Trump tax cuts and Covid did us in…….lots of folks responsible……except of course, the bankers…….

God damn. The complete stupidity in this post along with what president dumbass said tells you all you need to know folks. We are literally doomed.

Only thing you can do is keep raising rates.

Biden has spent money like water but I am not convinced Trump would be different.
I agree with this. Obviously the biggest factor in inflation was disruptions from Covid, but Biden’s spending likely added to the fire. Trump’s policies would likely have done the same, meaning we would be in pretty much the same place we are now. The difference was be that the lefties would be screaming about how terrible it is and the righties would be defending it as the greatest economy in history. SMDH.

Americans as a whole are NOT better off now as they were during the Trump presidency. I realize that many of you won't publicly acknowledge that but you know that it's the case.

Financially? Probably
Anything else? Hell no.

4 years ago we were in the midst of a once in a lifetime pandemic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT