ADVERTISEMENT

Big Game Brock

Pissed the game away along with the defense. Now the insufferable Packers fans are lovkng life

Doesn’t help the coach keeps treating the offense like a shooting guard who’s in a slump so keep shooting

Some nights you don’t have it.

CMac has 17 touches

Purdy will have thrown for more than 40 passes if they get the ball back

Reactions: Pawkhawk1
Doesn’t help the coach keeps treating the offense like a shooting guard who’s in a slump so keep shooting

Some nights you don’t have it.

CMac has 17 touches

Purdy will have thrown for more than 40 passes if they get the ball back
This.
What the hell are they doing?
Get CMC the ball more. This is just dumb.
Purdy is not tight tonight. Again.

Good call

thumbs-down-you.gif

Give him credit for overcoming a poor game with a strong last drive (including a rare drop by Kittle)

Get so tired of hearing about the Niners and the best roster in the NFL and the genius of Shanahan. I’ll give him credit for winning with a last round pick at QB but when you get to the Super Bowl your QB might need to win you the game. The AFC has Mahomes, Allen and Lamar left. NFC has Baker, Goff, and Purdy. Credit for the game winning drive. But when they played the Ravens at home they got boat raced.

Not on the Chiefs. Anybody look into what a good playoff QB is surrounded by? Yes he's got great players around him. Kurt Warner ring a bell?

Larry get a life.
I’ll just keep the one I have, thanks.

Folks appear to agree with my point so I think I’m ok. He didn’t look good for the majority of the game last night. He did at other times and on the final drive.
Not sure why I need to “get a life”.

Reactions: RothMatt
Game-winning drive.

Appears not.
I cant believe the number of times Shanahan was calling wide runs and WR sideways screens even in the 4th qtr and on the last drive. The Packers were totally shutting down those plays thru the first 3 qtrs. They were wasted plays.

But they won, I became a Bears fan around 1960 because my older brothers was a packers fan. I hate the packers.

According to some here, Purdy could lead the NFL in pass completion percentage, passer rating, yardage, yardage per play...and win the Super Bowl...as a 2nd year player and first year starter...and he's "only good because of who he plays with". Just a "system" guy who's just an average player. Am I reading that right?

Purdy could win the Super Bowl and Iowa fans will give him zero credit. It really shows who has a clue about football and who just wants to be a douche behind a keyboard.

His yards per attempts (9.6) was, by far, the best in the NFL. PFF ranked him the #7 QB in the NFL.

He is a good NFL QB.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

It's funny to me to see so many clones celebrate him. I mean I get being happy for him, but his success in the pros is a knock on their beloved coach. Purdy regressed every year in Ames. Not to mention they had talent around him (Hall, Kolar, Hutchinson, et al). The fact that they went 7-6 in Brock's last year is a huge black eye for CMC.

Reactions: shudaddy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT