ADVERTISEMENT

***Big Ten Tournament Session One Thread***

The-Dude-Abides

HR All-State
Jan 1, 2023
I love this time of year so much that I'm too amped to sleep. Obvious favorite in Penn State, but there are a lot of exciting matchups to look forward to, and the Hawks have a great opportunity to show up and outperform expectations.

First round matchups for the good guys:

125: 2 Ayala BYE (second round vs. winner of 7 DeAugustino (MICH) vs. 10 Lujan (MSU))

133: 14! Teske vs. 3 Bouzakis (OSU)

141: 3 Woods vs. 14 Lettini (WIS)

149: 3 Rathjen vs. 14 Harrier (ILL)

157: 4 Franek vs. 14 Melcher (WIS)

165; 3 Caliendo vs. 14 Rodrigues (MD)

174: 3 Kennedy vs. 14 Ferrante (NU)

184: 13 Riggins vs. 4 Rogotzke (OSU)

197: 3 Glazier vs. 14 Otto (Wis)

HWT: 7 Hill vs. 10 Hutmacher (NEB)

GO HAWKS!

Last edited:
I love this time of year so much that I'm too amped to sleep. Obvious favorite in Penn State, but there are a lot of exciting matchups to look forward to, and the Hawks have a great opportunity to show up and outperform expectations.

First round matchups for the good guys:

125: 2 Ayala BYE (second round vs. winner of 7 DeAugustino (MICH) vs. 10 Lujan (MSU))

133: 14! Teske vs. 3 Bouzakis (OSU)

141: 3 Woods vs. 14 Lettini (WIS)

149: 3 Rathjen vs. 14 Harrier (ILL)

157: 4 Franek vs. 14 Melcher (WIS)

165; 3 Caliendo vs. 14 Rodrigues (MD)

174: 3 Kennedy vs. 14 Ferrante (NU)

184: 13 Riggins vs. 4 Rogotzke (OSU)

197: 3 Glazier vs. 14 Otto (Wis)

HWT: 7 Hill vs. 10 Hutmacher (NEB)

GO HAWKS!
Bonus point opportunities and a couple of upset opportunities. Hopefully Rathjen is not limited. The rest of the team seems to be pretty healthy. It’s time to perform at a high level.

PSU fan wishing you guys good luck and keep healthy this weekend and at NCAA's! As always, I'm looking forward to any and all IOWA-PSU match-up's coming our way. I really like the kids on your team and am impressed and happy to see what Glazier has done for you guys at 197 this year. If I want anyone nipping at our heels, let it be you! 😉 Good luck, mf'ers!

Is Flo the only place to get individual mats? Checked Fox Sports app, and it's just the same thing as the TV has

Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT