ADVERTISEMENT

Bo Nickal fights tonight.

kind GIF
Looks like biden followers. Dropping like flies! Been a great week! Train

Reactions: Gutt15
Horrible look for Bo and Joe. Take accountability for your words. If you're going to get on a podcast seen by millions and talk politics, and harshly condemn Biden for being senile, you better make sure the quote was something he actually said. Turns out it was Trump of course and then Bo and Joe both cowardly and absurdly swallow their tongues and pivot. And then they have the audacity to blame the media.🤡 🤡 🤡

Id certainly be willing to show you 1000 more biden examples if youd like. Im sure youve seen them all like the rest of the world. Biden=joke/embarassment/unqualified/america hater-destroyer!
Yet this is an example of Trump saying something completely absurd, yet you can't even acknowledge that or give him the slightest criticism. Cultist.

Ok. I'm going to ignore the Trump stuff, but did you just compliment Putin? The egotistical psychopath that is invading Ukraine? If you love America as much as you say you do, you would not compliment dictators.
Of course he did. Magaman the Russia Lover is literally on record, in black and white, as supporting Vlad Putin over the President of the United States. Its been in numerous threads.

Ok. I'm going to ignore the Trump stuff, but did you just compliment Putin? The egotistical psychopath that is invading Ukraine? If you love America as much as you say you do, you would not compliment dictators.
Take him over biden/newsom/kamala every day!

No different than your obama clinton biden party
Clinton? The guy that balanced the national debt?! Figured you'd love Clinton since you guys preach fiscal responsibility. Biden?! The guy that reversed Trump era legislation that no permits are needed for dumping into waterways?! Obama?! The guy who had my republican farmer friends voting for him for the piece of legislation that helped them the most?!

Clinton? The guy that balanced the national debt?! Figured you'd love Clinton since you guys preach fiscal responsibility. Biden?! The guy that reversed Trump era legislation that no permits are needed for dumping into waterways?! Obama?! The guy who had my republican farmer friends voting for him for the piece of legislation that helped them the most?!
Hillary and bill. Criminals and lawlessness!

I understand your frustration. Your parties poll numbers….33=your IQ

• Haha
Reactions: sabula
How's your buddy Vladimir Putin doing these days? Donating any money to his cause? Or are you still concentrating your donations to the lawyers trying to fight the big lie? Hahaha.

Damn, I knew Bo was retarded, but yikes! Taken one too many kicks to the head:

Thanks for posting this. I’ve finally reached my fill of beta cucks on both sides that lead such miserable lives that they feel the need to post political crap on a wrestling board. This board is about to get a lot quieter for me and I thank you as one of the lead miserable f@$ks for helping me get to this point.

Thanks for posting this. I’ve finally reached my fill of beta cucks on both sides that lead such miserable lives that they feel the need to post political crap on a wrestling board. This board is about to get a lot quieter for me and I thank you as one of the lead miserable f@$ks for helping me get to this point.
Any time!

• Haha
Reactions: MilleGinja

More and more wrestlers and MMA fighters are bringing politics (MAGA) into the sport. Trump was at the last NCAAs and has recently attended a UFC fight. It's astounding to me that he wasn't booed and heckled out of the arenas.

Then you have a multitude of wrestlers and MMA fighters speaking out publicly in support of Trump/MAGA.

Supporting Trump isn't the same as supporting any other typical politician. He's a criminal, rapist, wannabe dictator who attempted to overturn the election.

If you want the political posts to go away, you better hope the Trump supporters go away. That's the only way it's gonna happen.

Bo Nickal fully deserves to be clowned on for his comments alongside Rogan.

More and more wrestlers and MMA fighters are bringing politics (MAGA) into the sport. Trump was at the last NCAAs and has recently attended a UFC fight. It's astounding to me that he wasn't booed and heckled out of the arenas.

Then you have a multitude of wrestlers and MMA fighters speaking out publicly in support of Trump/MAGA.

Supporting Trump isn't the same as supporting any other typical politician. He's a criminal, rapist, wannabe dictator who attempted to overturn the election.

If you want the political posts to go away, you better hope the Trump supporters go away. That's the only way it's gonna happen.

Bo Nickal fully deserves to be clowned on for his comments alongside Rogan.
I'm pretty sure the percent of posters who would vote for Trump over Biden on most wrestling forums would be 83 percent. Using some sort of block chain accounting, of course...

Horrible look for Bo and Joe. Take accountability for your words. If you're going to get on a podcast seen by millions and talk politics, and harshly condemn Biden for being senile, you better make sure the quote was something he actually said. Turns out it was Trump of course and then Bo and Joe both cowardly and absurdly swallow their tongues and pivot. And then they have the audacity to blame the media.🤡 🤡 🤡
If we are all being honest we’ve all heard both Trump and Biden say some pretty stupid shit. Always blows my mind that these two guys are the best the parties have to offer Americans. Not taking sides, just making an observation.

If we are all being honest we’ve all heard both Trump and Biden say some pretty stupid shit. Always blows my mind that these two guys are the best the parties have to offer Americans. Not taking sides, just making an observation.

Agreed. But only one of the two men has attempted to end our democracy and the tradition of peaceful transfer of power. I don't feel good about electing an 82 year old man to a 4 year term, but I'd feel a helluva lot worse electing a 78 year old man who is a criminal, rapist, and fascist. It's a false equivalency. No reasonable person can justify Trump over Biden on the sheer fact that Trump doesn't respect or agree with our constitution or election results.

Agreed. But only one of the two men has attempted to end our democracy and the tradition of peaceful transfer of power. I don't feel good about electing an 82 year old man to a 4 year term, but I'd feel a helluva lot worse electing a 78 year old man who is a criminal, rapist, and fascist. It's a false equivalency. No reasonable person can justify Trump over Biden on the sheer fact that Trump doesn't respect or agree with our constitution or election results.
Well your gonna be disappointed in 10 months! If it isnt PDT because of a weaponized govt filled with law breakers it will be haley/vivek/desantis which all push PDT policies! If we lucky it will be PDT(which every poll suggests)and one of the other 3 as VP for a beautiful 12 yr america first agenda!

Sorry libs youll actually have to go back to work and contribute to right policies!

Or more attractive to me, you and a few others on this board leave the country with cher , madonna Oprah, the view hosts, Barbra Streisand, and anyone else in Hollywood or in sports. That feelings were hurt. God, I can’t wait.

I’ve had about enough of the ending of our democracy bullshit. If you support a state Supreme Court voting to keep someone off the ballot for something he has never been charged with, let alone convicted, you are supporting the party that truly is a threat to our democracy.

I’ve had about enough of the ending of our democracy bullshit. If you support a state Supreme Court voting to keep someone off the ballot for something he has never been charged with, let alone convicted, you are supporting the party that truly is a threat to our democracy.
They convicted him because he did it. And you know it. But the “immigrants are poisoning our blood” crowd deny a lot of obvious realities about their cult leader. Truth hurts.

They convicted him because he did it. And you know it. But the “immigrants are poisoning our blood” crowd deny a lot of obvious realities about their cult leader. Truth hurts.
if you think he was convicted for insurrection you’re beyond reasoning. You want to take every edited sentence spoken and recreate intent. You’re brainwashed and there’s nothing that can be done to change that.

if you think he was convicted for insurrection you’re beyond reasoning. You want to take every edited sentence spoken and recreate intent. You’re brainwashed and there’s nothing that can be done to change that.
Spot on CPH! Im embarrassed for these clowns that they are apart of wrestling community. Anti american, anti freedom, unpatriotic, open boarder mfers! Their man card should be revoked! Im guessing it was never with them anyway! Im sure they support men in womens sports as well. They arent worth dealing with particularly when they are on the losing side come NOV! They will cry pout riot protest for 4 yrs! Im gonna love it

March to the Capitol. Fight like hell. Then silence as it raged on. You’re the brainwashed one, and a traitor. If all you MAGAts died tomorrow, this country’s average IQ would jump about 50 points.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT