You can bet the clowns are going to go low

A picture says 1,000 words.

From yesterday:

F5SBe0LXMAApNnt

A picture says 1,000 words.

From yesterday:

F5SBe0LXMAApNnt

Aids in Muscle Recovery​

It’s definitely hard to perform your best when you feel stiff, tight, sore, or achy. Not only that, but you’re also more prone to injury when in such a state.

By improving your blood circulation and muscle oxygenation, compression sleeves work to minimize lactic acid build up.

This helps to keep muscle swelling down and also speed up your muscle recovery time post-activity.

Aids in Muscle Recovery​

It’s definitely hard to perform your best when you feel stiff, tight, sore, or achy. Not only that, but you’re also more prone to injury when in such a state.

By improving your blood circulation and muscle oxygenation, compression sleeves work to minimize lactic acid build up.

This helps to keep muscle swelling down and also speed up your muscle recovery time post-activity.

I would imagine his treatment is pretty extensive, too

Hell, a foam roller is one of the best inventions ever. I use it all the time and damn what a difference it makes in recovery and keeping muscles loose.

Jeez Kirk......anything else you want to tell ISU that we won't do?

I understand with Cade being injured it makes sneaks and roll outs unlikely, but for crying out loud don't come right out and say they are off the menu. At least leave SOME doubt in the Clone's minds.

Yeah, saying QB sneaks and bootlegs were off the table probably was not a great idea.

Now, watch....they'll run a bootleg on the 1st play.... ;)

Yeah, saying QB sneaks and bootlegs were off the table probably was not a great idea.

Now, watch....they'll run a bootleg on the 1st play.... ;)
I think people are taking that a little too literally. I think Kirk is saying they are not going to do any naked, bootlegs, i.e. the iconic Chuck long bootleg. They can’t effectively run their offense by not calling roll outs.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Jeez Kirk......anything else you want to tell ISU that we won't do?

I understand with Cade being injured it makes sneaks and roll outs unlikely, but for crying out loud don't come right out and say they are off the menu. At least leave SOME doubt in the Clone's minds.
Be nice. Old people lose their filters. He can't help it. Besides, everybody knows he's injured already.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawktagonapus
I sure like what I see in Cade. He seems to be "as advertised". Unfortunately, IMO and as I'm seeing him move and listening to what's being reported, I suspect he'll injure the quad worse and have to sit for 4 to 6 weeks. Wouldn't be surprised if it happens this Saturday. I'd love to be wrong. I hope Labas is healthy, ready, and has improved.

who do you think our final 5 on the OL will be after Richman, Dunker and Jones??

Parker & Beau Stephens at guard?
Dunker has played guard, but we don't know if Parker can play there. If Dunker stays at RT, then it's probably Colby and Feth. Stephens will begin getting some snaps (this week, I think), but I suspect won't return to the starting line-up until next year (barring injury).

I sure like what I see in Cade. He seems to be "as advertised". Unfortunately, IMO and as I'm seeing him move and listening to what's being reported, I suspect he'll injure the quad worse and have to sit for 4 to 6 weeks. Wouldn't be surprised if it happens this Saturday. I'd love to be wrong. I hope Labas is healthy, ready, and has improved.

i am hoping that being medically cleared means he can't do the type of further damage that would have him missing 4-6 weeks as you described

i still wonder what it cost (NIL) to get him; hopefully SWARM Inc gets a good return on its investment

and I am guessing Deacon Hill is still QB2

Reactions: HawkDoggy
Wasn’t it sports hernia that needed surgical repair? Basically wasn’t gonna get worse but very painful.

yeah; I was mistaken

After a google search:

CJ's dad said he suffered the injury against Pitt in Week 3 of the 2015 season (man, that 8 yrs flew by).

In mid January, 2016, he underwent surgery to repair the sports hernia. The recovery time was 6 to 8 weeks.

i am hoping that being medically cleared means he can't do the type of further damage that would have him missing 4-6 weeks as you described

i still wonder what it cost (NIL) to get him; hopefully SWARM Inc gets a good return on its investment

and I am guessing Deacon Hill is still QB2
I like your comments. That said, I hope Hill has been listed as #2 because Labas hasn't been 100%. I hope he is 100% now....as I have some moderate faith in Joe...and very little in Hill. In any case...come game time, I'm all in on whoever we have at QB. GO HAWKS!

Dunker has played guard, but we don't know if Parker can play there. If Dunker stays at RT, then it's probably Colby and Feth. Stephens will begin getting some snaps (this week, I think), but I suspect won't return to the starting line-up until next year (barring injury).

i really think they need to figure out their best 5 before Penn State

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT