ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Quomo says hes vaccine injured

I can inform you that the nurse is not telling you the truth here, and probably has had multiple Covid infections/exposures. Your risks for long Covid are 2.5x-3x higher at 3x infections than with the first one.
You don’t know that, but neither do I. It’s possible he does have side effects, when you go off like you do though, no one thinks you are comprehending what is being posted or said. Like you’re triggered.

Reactions: DeangeloVickers
You're a dumber bitch for repeating it. When you were told multiple times that Cuomo had Covid sequelae from Covid.

Dipshit.
Holy ****. I didn’t…..say……. Shit about…..Cuomo……you ****ing….. moron. I was talking about the person he interviewed. Would it be elderly abuse if I knocked the **** out of you? Show me where I said Cuomo had vaccine symptoms

You don’t know that, but neither do I.
NEITHER DOES HE/SHE.

And there are NO understood risks of Long Covid from the vaccines - if there WERE, we'd have seen them in spades as everyone got vaccinated.

But that has not happened. and what we DO see is Long Covid risks multiplying WITH COVID INFECTIONS.

I certainly know far more about this topic than you do.

Here's a nugget for you:

GM6aHJZaUAMDeRB

Now, you learned something NEW today about Covid!!!!

joke-missed.gif

I was much sicker after both of my vaccine shots than I was when I later got covid. With all of our field mechanics and office staff(. Around 400) we didn’t have anyone go to the hospital because of Covid but we did have 3 that were hospitalized after their 1st vaccine shot

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I was injured too!! My normal 8 inches was only 7 after the first jab and 6 after the second. I've had another 4 jabs since and now the wife says she's leaving me for a real man instead of a "shrunken head". I demand restitution!!
Donald?

Happy to source it for you. You never read any of the science, anyway.
Why would I need you to source it for me when I did that for you 10 hrs ago?

Oh, btw, it wasn’t a study. It was a survey.

Which, it seems, in your sad little world is an adequate substitute for actual science.

🤡

When you use everybody as your guinea pigs, especially those who would most likely never have been affected by COVID in the first place, of course you're going to introduce bad side effects - because you just don't effing know

Reactions: MichaelKeller99
When you use everybody as your guinea pigs, especially those who would most likely never have been affected by COVID in the first place

WTF? Covid is endemic now, Cletus.

Significant percentages of people now suffer long-term sequelae from exposure to it.
The vaccines have demonstrated clearly that they lower those risks.

Keep telling your GOP buddies to skip updated vaccine doses - it will continue 'offing' your voters until you're a distinct minority here.

P
It was a survey and a study, Cletus. Reviewed by Canadian researchers.
It was a Canadian survey, eh. I’m the one who posted it, eh. And as we all know, surveys are no substitute for peer-reviewed, RCT’s, eh.

A limitation of the present study is that it relies on self-reported information about infections and experiences since the beginning of the pandemic, which some people may not be able to remember accurately, especially as time goes on. It is also subject to recall bias, where a person’s current state may influence their recollection of the past. Further, with regards to past infections, respondents were asked to include both confirmed and suspectedCOVID-19 infections; it is possible that a person reported one or more suspected COVID-19 infections that were due to a different virus. Data from CCAHS-2, which tested for the presence of COVID-19 antibodies, showed that some people who reported a suspected infection in 2022 did not have detectable antibodies due to an infection. By contrast, there were also people in CCAHS-2 who tested positive for antibodies from a past infection but did not report a past infection (were unaware). In addition, distinguishing between different infections and long-term symptoms may have been difficult. Some reported new infections could have been related to a persistent past infection or the development of long-term symptoms. Conversely, it is possible that some people were experiencing symptoms from a new infection, rather than long-term symptoms from a past infection. Finally, although there was a large sample that responded to the CCAHS-FQ, it was only about one-third of those who had responded to the CCAHS-2, being limited, in part, by the availability of valid email addresses for follow-up. While the survey weights were adjusted to account for non-response and incomplete coverage, it is possible that those who had more infections or had more symptoms, etc. were more likely to respond to the CCAHS-FQ.

Sounds like psychosomatic disorder(s).
About as relevant as surveying registered republicans in the reddest county in Florida if they think Trump was a good president.

I’m not sad, just wondering how reading comprehension is so shitty for you.
It's not reading comprehension, it's manic behavior anytime the word vaccine is mentioned or questioned. He has the inability to think rationally on pretty much any topic though so not really anything new.
It is sooo telling though how the pfizer approved narrative for anyone claiming vax injuries is, "that was from covid, not the vax"... As if they have any idea or even remotely gaf.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT