ADVERTISEMENT

Clark is a way better sport than me!

I was at a bar and I've never heard a bar erupt the way they did when Reese fouled out. It was like everyone knew that was the moment iowa had it in the bag for sure and for it to be her fouling out was poetic justice. No stupid hand gestures needed.

I'm sure the locker room was a little more boisterous and talking a little more "send them b'tches back to the bayou".... they were fired up! I love it, I love it, I love it... name that Iowa announcer for $1000 Iowa youngsters!

I had the same thought but the down side is AR could come back with pointing at her ring finger like she did last year. And that game was much more significant.

So better she took the high road 😎

I was at a bar and I've never heard a bar erupt the way they did when Reese fouled out. It was like everyone knew that was the moment iowa had it in the bag for sure and for it to be her fouling out was poetic justice. No stupid hand gestures needed.
Um, that was me at home in Southern Arizona, screaming both for AR fouling out and the look on Mulkey’s face!

I think the IA girls are laser focused on taking care of business next weekend - and they certainly don't want to give South Carolina bulletin board material; making something out of absolutely nothing.
I fully expect them to do that if Iowa plays them. I'm sure they will feel disrespected because nobody has been talking about them. The thing is, they probably have a point. All they've done this year is go out and win every game. They've managed to do it and make it look boring with a few notable exceptions.

I fully expect them to do that if Iowa plays them. I'm sure they will feel disrespected because nobody has been talking about them. The thing is, they probably have a point. All they've done this year is go out and win every game. They've managed to do it and make it look boring with a few notable exceptions.
The last two games against Indiana and Oregon state, and two games with LSU included. South Carolina would be the rightful favorite, but they are vulnerable.

Reactions: BioHawk
The last two games against Indiana and Oregon state, and two games with LSU included. South Carolina would be the rightful favorite, but they are vulnerable.
They have been several times. They should have lost to Tennessee in the SEC tournament as well. However, they have managed to find ways to win those games as well so until they lose, they are still undefeated.

Reactions: Tom Paris
I would have completely ignored her. Not being a good sport or anything, just that she didn't matter. Let others make a scene.

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
They have been several times. They should have lost to Tennessee in the SEC tournament as well. However, they have managed to find ways to win those games as well so until they lose, they are still undefeated.
True.

I would have totally been making all the hand signs right in angel's face during that last minute... make sure she knew, lol
That CC didn't do anything like that last night underscores the class she has shown and the stark separation between her and any opponent. CC knew the ultimate revenge was to play great and win. She, as usual, did both, and she did it in a way that would make anyone proud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT