ADVERTISEMENT

Clown U is Embarrassed Yet Again

The good news is there is a board called HROT where there are so many more opportunities to fight that fight........and just an FYI the days of you spouting your nonsense unchallenged are over. Sorry............ 😂
😱

Campbell seems like a smart guy. If he truly is, he’ll realize “damn, Iowa State really IS Iowa State” and he’ll bolt. No way deep down inside he isn’t starting to realize he’s probably already hit the ceiling for success there, and that sticking around any longer could do his career more harm than good … see Dan McCarney and Paul Rhoads. Chizik knew it and bolted, and a year later had himself a national title.

My ISU “insider” said for the first time he’s very worried about Campbell leaving. Prior to this season, Campbell gave indications that he wasn’t interested in leaving, but that’s not happening now. He said there is a different “feel” inside the program this year. Which is part of the reason for the divided locker room.

There’s a reason why you haven’t heard about Pollard rallying up donors for a Mel Tucker type extension. Which is sad, I hope he stays in Ames forever!
Can you elaborate on the "divided" locker room?

Can you elaborate on the "divided" locker room?
My unofficial source (take it with a grain of salt) said the locker room isn’t great right now. A couple of different cliques, one of which Purdy leads. Purdy isn’t well liked by some and it hasn’t gotten better as the season has gone on based on his play.

FWIW, my source is a former player (not under Campbell) but I do know he’s close to the program.

Yeah, I keep seeing that too. Wonder if there’s any truth to it?

I have heard that team is a bit “cliquey.”

Campbell may be projecting with all his togetherness BS.

Yep, that lines up with what I heard. Losing breeds bad chemistry, so who knows what the reason is. If Campbell leaves, that’ll confirm what I’m hearing. Time will tell.

Reactions: ThisHawks4u
My unofficial source (take it with a grain of salt) said the locker room isn’t great right now. A couple of different cliques, one of which Purdy leads. Purdy isn’t well liked by some and it hasn’t gotten better as the season has gone on based on his play.

FWIW, my source is a former player (not under Campbell) but I do know he’s close to the program.
Funny how ISU frequently seems to get douche bag QBs. Purdy, Park, Jantz...

Yep, that lines up with what I heard. Losing breeds bad chemistry, so who knows what the reason is. If Campbell leaves, that’ll confirm what I’m hearing. Time will tell.
It makes a lot of sense, these guys didn't waste another year in the prime of their athletic lives in Ames, IA for the water or the nightlife.... they did it to win the little 12 and become clown legends, guaranteeing them a lifetime supply of free natty light everytime they come back. I imagine the tension is palpable since pissing that away

It makes a lot of sense, these guys didn't waste another year in the prime of their athletic lives in Ames, IA for the water or the nightlife.... they did it to win the little 12 and become clown legends, guaranteeing them a lifetime supply of free natty light everytime they come back. I imagine the tension is palpable since pissing that away
I'd be interested to know PurdyBoy's "net positive/negative" in games won and lost over his career. While he's had some really good games, he's also cost them several over the years with turnovers and just poor mental decisions. An example of that was the Texas Tech loss where he ran OOB saving time on the clock for the winning kick.

Just happy Iowa fans never had to witness Purdy as a Hawkeye. And there's lots of pressure on Brocktober to win this afternoon. A Clone win propels them to 4th place in the mighty Big12.

I'd be interested to know PurdyBoy's "net positive/negative" in games won and lost over his career. While he's had some really good games, he's also cost them several over the years with turnovers and just poor mental decisions. An example of that was the Texas Tech loss where he ran OOB saving time on the clock for the winning kick.

Just happy Iowa fans never had to witness Purdy as a Hawkeye.
Hey now “the best QB in the history of the state of Iowa” is 15-1 against the Texas ten at home and 0-2 against Iowa.

Not sure why clown fans want to play in the Big Ten West just so they can lose more games.

Then again clown fans have had an adversarial relationship with reality for sometime now.

Reactions: MitchLL

7-5…”best ever to do it”
Remember after season between 10-14’ or 16-18’ when clone fans made fun of KF and Iowa for “just winning” 7-8 games and being mediocre and irrelevant. Sure years down the line they’ll build a statue for Campbell for doing just that. Which btw if rumors are true and Aranda at Baylor signs an extension just moves Campbell up the pecking order for HC jobs at bigger and better schools. Be interesting to see how next 48-72 hrs shake up once hires start happening after regular season ends.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Remember after season between 10-14’ or 16-18’ when clone fans made fun of KF and Iowa for “just winning” 7-8 games and being mediocre and irrelevant. Sure years down the line they’ll build a statue for Campbell for doing just that. Which btw if rumors are true and Aranda at Baylor signs an extension just moves Campbell up the pecking order for HC jobs at bigger and better schools. Be interesting to see how next 48-72 hrs shake up once hires start happening after regular season ends.

there is some smoke coming out of USC

we'll see

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT