ADVERTISEMENT

Deacon Hill in Transfer Portal

200w.gif

This ensures they will. They need to be open to someone actually competing with Cade.
I've heard a few names bandied about.

None are real great at this point, but that's what you're gonna get.

I still say this/the previous staff failed when they didn't go get Cam Ward (currently at Miami) when he was transferring from Incarnate Word.

Ward would've been the franchise guy for Iowa, and would've made for a lot of uncomfortable and necessary conversations about why Ferentz would play Petras over Ward (hint- because the Ferentzes know jackshit about QB development/offensive playcalling)

But hey at least we took 3 years, a coaching change, and the threat of massive fan revolt/apathy to start "showing signs" of change........................... :D :D:D:D

Good thing he got in all that practice time with the coaches in spring practice. Especially when they are installing a new offense. Why the hell do they have a portal session right after spring practice? Would have been nice to have given extra time with the other QB’s.

so then when Kirk would say 'He looks good in practice' all last year, that was kinda not really the truth? Shocked
Or....they gave him a weight loss/fitness target for spring and he missed it and they waited for camp was over, giving him a shot, to tell him he wasnt going to work out.

Reactions: Hawkdiver
Best wishes to DH at the fcs or D3 level but I don’t think a of schools will be looking to pick him up. Just like BF still trying to get hired. Sometimes a career change is inevitable.

Good thing he got in all that practice time with the coaches in spring practice. Especially when they are installing a new offense. Why the hell do they have a portal session right after spring practice? Would have been nice to have given extra time with the other QB’s.
I’m sure TL told DH after the scrimmage that ML will be getting all the first team reps moving forward since DH doesn’t fit the RPO mold with his size and inability to scramble, throw the ball with no pocket awareness or feel. Too much of a liability to put on the field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT