ADVERTISEMENT

Deyo to ISU ?

Just posted on his twitter "big news coming tonight at 6" i have no info, predictions or idea what this even means just relaying the info.

New CB on TOS for him to ISU. What next, no Santa Claus ? 😎❤️🏈
giphy.gif

We are going to have a bottom of a barrel recruiting class. Olay out this year and then make a change or we will be in huge trouble for the foreseeable future. The KF era is over. Love and appreciate all he’s done, but it’s over.

We are going to have a bottom of a barrel recruiting class. Olay out this year and then make a change or we will be in huge trouble for the foreseeable future. The KF era is over. Love and appreciate all he’s done, but it’s over.
I’m more concerned with wins and losses which have been in a great place lately but yeah recruiting has played a big part in that success.

I’m more concerned with wins and losses which have been in a great place lately but yeah recruiting has played a big part in that success.
I just want KF to be able to retire and to still have some players left the new guy can work with. If he hangs on too long, there will be very little left. Too much ammo to be used against us now. Like it or not it is what it is.

I just want KF to be able to retire and to still have some players left the new guy can work with. If he hangs on too long, there will be very little left. Too much ammo to be used against us now. Like it or not it is what it is.
I agree it’s never easy digging out of a 1-11, 3-9 situation.

I’ve been out of the loop but how many of these guys were at that recent recruiting weekend? Has seemed to do more harm than good..

But for real what the **** happened with Deyo??
People say it’s no big deal to be last in the Big 10 in recruiting in July. Well it is a big deal because recruits don’t want to jump on a sinking ship and now ISU is on the rise. I don’t know how, but now we are losing re recruits to those shit bags so we must be in trouble.

You realize as state schools they have the EXACT same entrance requirements?
Many requirements are the same, but it’s not exactly the same. I believe the core requirements might be exactly the same? Could be what you are thinking of?

Iowa has a 10% lower acceptance rate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT