ADVERTISEMENT

What's on your offseason wishlist?

Mack leftwich north Texas OC or Willy Korn Liberty OC
2 OL. One tackle forsure. Never want dejong to take another snap, no offense but he isn’t good enough.
LB. Gonna need one likely
One TE to come back. Either one all or lachey
A transfer QB with 2+ years remaining to push Cade. This is the least likely to happen but gosh we need it…
A WR would be helpful too. Tho I think brown/Anderson will be more productive next year

COMPETENT OC. Do that and the other problems go away. Not just some Kirk retread that's been out of work or some undesirable lackey like Budmayr. If he has to actually THINK about someone I think he makes a decent call this time. Remember, Greg Davis and Biff were just 1A/1B. He doesn't hire dipshits for spite, it just so happens his kid is one and Davis was the designed placeholder until his installation. Not having to think about executing a plan of kid getting his job down the road should make this a legitimate hire this time. Unless he says FU and promotes his gift from heaven Budmayr that rode shotgun with Biff driving the last mile to dead last in the country.

Reactions: SPECTRE
Get Cade healthy and have Lachey,All, Brown and our RBS all back and healthy then we need no one else. Coop would be nice to have back also for ST. Do that we have a shot at getting back to the game next yr.
That would mean being at least number 2 in standings among Washington, Oregon, USC, Ohio State, Michigan, and Penn State.

To even consider this in the area of of realism, Iowa is going to need to pick up some NIL players on defense to make up for players leaving for draft. Possibly an OL transfer to.

The worst player on our team is the qb. The 2nd worst starter is Mason Richman. There were dozens of times this year that the guys he is supposed to block ran completely free to the qb. He never even slowed them down. The 3rd worst player is Nick Dejong. Thank god he graduates. Any wishlist should start with a qb and the next 3 wishes should be OLinemen. A couple receivers that can catch would be a nice change also. Other than that, hope that Copper comes back for his senior year and that we can stay healthy next year.

I’m going to go ahead and ask for a lump of coal.
We’re probably going to end up with the equivalent of that anyway.

Seriously though, I’d settle for anybody that can help the players on the offensive side of the ball improve and get close to reaching their full potential.

Reactions: WEH8ST8HAWK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT