ADVERTISEMENT

Edit, that call is not going to do Iowa any favors

The front angle shows this way better than the slowmo one, but she moved her legs to the spot way too late and there was immediate contact. It was just an ugly screen, and I agree that it's a weak call in that situation, but Uconn got away with some serious hacks throughout the game. Stuelke getting clobbered from behind on an obvious and1 comes to mind.

As a person who has only witnessed one title as a fan (Cubs 2016) and been gut punched by shit call after shit call in my entire sports life..............

I. Don't. Give. A. ****. What other people think. That was the greatest and most perfect call that has ever been made in women's college basketball.

Middle fingers to the ****ing Bluebloods crying about getting shafted on a call.

**** all of them, I'm enjoying every single one of their Blueblood tears. Love it, ****ing love it.

As a 21 year official at HS and college levels, no way that call should be made.

Marshall "flopped" and got rewarded.

Let the players decide the outcome.
So if the defender on the player gets taken out by an extended elbow, taking her out of the play, is that letting the players decide? Bueckers was about to try doubled and trapped if not for that elbow.

Every iffy call against Iowa is a national conspiracy.

Every iffy call for Iowa is justified.

That’s called fan 101. Nobody for any team says they won because of the refs, everybody has a 6 pack worth of beer stories for the times the refs screwed them.

It’s laughable to not step back and see that for any fan base.

And most neutral fans are pissed they were denied a fantastic finish via the do or die shot.

Reactions: pocha444444
Every iffy call against Iowa is a national conspiracy.

Every iffy call for Iowa is justified.

That’s called fan 101. Nobody for any team says they won because of the refs, everybody has a 6 pack worth of beer stories for the times the refs screwed them.

It’s laughable to not step back and see that for any fan base.

And most neutral fans are pissed they were denied a fantastic finish via the do or die shot.
All UConn had to do was rebound Clark’s missed FT and call time and they could have had that shot

Watch this angle and it's not even questionable. Feet moving and she's sliding.

Was going to post same clip. Notice you won’t see it on any espn channel or the Clark clark haters will ignore this angle. It was definitely moving screen. Time and situation I get why it’s tough pill to swallow on the other side and it takes balls to make the call. but end of the day it was a moving screen.

UConn risked setting an illegal screen thinking the refs wouldn’t call it, and we still defended the play incredibly. The refs had the balls to call it.

Now our girls are gonna get all the hate directed at them. **** that.
yup, I am sure Geno & Co. has gotten away with that crap more than a few times in the past....nice to see some chinks in the blueblood armor....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT