ADVERTISEMENT

Eierman

Rhymes with wiggy malls

anyone who thinks that 1) i knew jaydin's injury 2) i fed that to mineo 3) i feed mineo anything

is a slapnuts.

it's someone inside the program ya dumbasses. it's actually multiple people and that you can't figure it out is pretty funny (it's been rather easy to connect those dots)

i get it, it's easy to blame me. but if you think i'd risk the staff's trust you're stupid.

stop listening to the basketcase that is corby (who talks to mineo exponentially more than me and who told mineo kemerer was done)

anyone who thinks that 1) i knew jaydin's injury 2) i fed that to mineo 3) i feed mineo anything

is a slapnuts.

it's someone inside the program ya dumbasses. it's actually multiple people and that you can't figure it out is pretty funny (it's been rather easy to connect those dots)

i get it, it's easy to blame me. but if you think i'd risk the staff's trust you're stupid.

stop listening to the basketcase that is corby (who talks to mineo exponentially more than me and who told mineo kemerer was done)
Slapnuts should think twice before throwing out that kind of accusation.

what's the difference between Pat Mineo and a catfish ??? One is a bottom feeding scum sucker and the other is an actual fish.................. I think he has zero credibility and is such an anti Iowa person I actually Hate whenever he reports something of any truth because i truly hate thinking he actually knows something worthwhile .

C'MON DUB. HE MAKES A GUESS AND IF HE IS WRONG THE GUY IS TATOOED WITH INCORRECT INFROMATION FOREVER.
But if you read his post above, it sounds like he has suspicions of the source. I really don’t expect him to spill his guts, but am curious.

Not corby, good insiders. This is pre eirman I was hinting at. I was a big fan of you, still like your ranking the best. I’ve heard what I heard. Best of luck to ya.
so at first you post on here that it's me and then when i respond you speak with surety that you know who it is. got it.

Reactions: Chuck C and el dub
You aren’t giving us much smalls…I trust the source. What’s wrong with that? You haven’t done anything to change my mind.
-Slapnuts
lol.

the source of what? the source that said i tell mineo stuff or the source that told you it was someone else?

make up your mind, slappy.

As a journalist do you reveal your sources of information, at the risk of losing the source? What difference does it make that we know? The staff will figure it out soon enough. That’s good enough for me.

As a journalist do you reveal your sources of information, at the risk of losing the source? What difference does it make that we know? The staff will figure it out soon enough. That’s good enough for me.
no idea what you're talking about.

the subject at hand is the suggestion that i'm the source of mineo's tweets. which is patently false.

He was MUCH more offensive at Mizzou. He may not have had a go-to takedown, but he was more active and looked to score all the time. That doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: hlstone and Gutt15
He was MUCH more offensive at Mizzou. He may not have had a go-to takedown, but he was more active and looked to score all the time. That doesn't seem to be the case anymore.
He was scoring plenty and looked the best he has looked last year when healthy. At Mizzou he was looking to funk everything and had a bad gas tank as well.

He was scoring plenty and looked the best he has looked last year when healthy. At Mizzou he was looking to funk everything and had a bad gas tank as well.
He also didn't workout much with the team, from what I've been told. Probably contributed to his bad gas tank.

Reactions: Gobblin
He’s been injured. You did know that before posting the above?

He’s been injured. You did know that before posting the above?

Well aware. His wrestling style changed when he got in the Iowa room. He doesn't take the chances he used to take. His cradles aren't what they used to be and his only real attack on his feet is a slide by. The guy is still an outstanding wrestler. Not taking that away from him. Not even knocking on the Iowa room. Just saying he's different.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT