ADVERTISEMENT

Eierman

Well aware. His wrestling style changed when he got in the Iowa room. He doesn't take the chances he used to take. His cradles aren't what they used to be and his only real attack on his feet is a slide by. The guy is still an outstanding wrestler. Not taking that away from him. Not even knocking on the Iowa room. Just saying he's different.
He had nasty cradles and was clearly better than anyone not named Lee last season. I’m guessing you are trolling, as this regular season just completed was the only period of time JE has been less than stellar. Moran.

Reactions: IAChief32
He had nasty cradles and was clearly better than anyone not named Lee last season. I’m guessing you are trolling, as this regular season just completed was the only period of time JE has been less than stellar. Moran.
Sorry to hurt your feelings, big guy.

I think you meant "moron". I get it though. You were deep in your feeling and accidentally made a spelling mistake.

Not a troll. Opinion. Doesn't have to be the same as yours.
Of course not. And I suffer no hurt fealings from difference of opinions.

However, your opinion doesn’t match up with the facts, at least how you’ve tried to present them here in this thread.

Reactions: Gutt15
Sorry to hurt your feelings, big guy.

I think you meant "moron". I get it though. You were deep in your feeling and accidentally made a spelling mistake.
He definitely meant moran, in fact I’m 83% sure that the only people that don’t know that are Bael and F*n state fans. Now, what weight do you think Groothus will be at next year. Welcome to the cesspool we have our own language here…and some pretty thick skin.

Well aware. His wrestling style changed when he got in the Iowa room. He doesn't take the chances he used to take. His cradles aren't what they used to be and his only real attack on his feet is a slide by. The guy is still an outstanding wrestler. Not taking that away from him. Not even knocking on the Iowa room. Just saying he's different.
Hard to cradle with dislocated fingers. Didn't he have like the most bonus points on the team at Nationals last year?

You're also failing to take into consideration the difference in schedule between Missouri and Iowa.

You also must not remember national duals this year. He took plenty of risks, they just almost all ended up not working in his favor. 😅

You have the right to your opinion etc etc, just know that your opinion is either misinformed or stupid.

It's good when a moran stops by and posts some moran stuff from time to time, keeps us on our toes. Unfortunately, we are coming into the time of the year when the amount of morans posting moran stuff gets to be a little much. Good thing we are a tough bunch here in the cesspool.

Remember when he stuck Tariq Wilson in the semi finals last year? Me too

It's good when a moran stops by and posts some moran stuff from time to time, keeps us on our toes. Unfortunately, we are coming into the time of the year when the amount of morans posting moran stuff gets to be a little much. Good thing we are a tough bunch here in the cesspool.
Well said!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT