George Kittle

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
Him working out today.

E7Ou58GX0AED1K4

E7Ou573XsAo-Khu

as a niners fan... i was so jacked when they drafted Kittle. 3 years later, I go full chub whenever he discharges a DB or safety post catch.

So he is on a tear these previous 3 games, and then they play Thursday night at Tennessee. He has 2 catches in the first half. They lead 10-0 at half. The only other target was to him in the end zone, when he was well covered. Interception.

He ended the game with only those 2 receptions and 3 targets. The 49ers lose 20-17. I suspect targeting George zero times in the 2nd half could be part of the problem! You have a weapon like that and you don’t target him at all?? I had to get up early, so I couldn’t watch the 2nd half. Did he get hurt? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

So he is on a tear these previous 3 games, and then they play Thursday night at Tennessee. He has 2 catches in the first half. They lead 10-0 at half. The only other target was to him in the end zone, when he was well covered. Interception.

He ended the game with only those 2 receptions and 3 targets. The 49ers lose 20-17. I suspect targeting George zero times in the 2nd half could be part of the problem! You have a weapon like that and you don’t target him at all?? I had to get up early, so I couldn’t watch the 2nd half. Did he get hurt? Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Played all night! Never looked his way again after Int. Sucks for fantasy championship!

Reactions: chuck285

No not hurt Jimmy G was crap had a pick and at least one dropped pick in second half, and 49ers pass d was awfull on 3rd downs, so limited possesions for 49ers.

George played the game. Titans definitely were aware of him and didnt let him loose. Juszczyk and Samuels we're open. Samuel's went off. But Garoppolo was not good and I'm sure there were spots where George was getting open but Jimmy was not seeing the field. He's average. He needs his guys to give him good numbers. Not the other way around

I just caught the second half, but he was double teamed a lot. Good QB's would make teams pay for that......Jimmy G not so much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT