ADVERTISEMENT

Gov. Kristi Noem of South Dakota

Noem is watching her political aspirations going down the shitter with every interview she does.

Time to get in a "death match" with Dim Kim to determine who gets the fluff spot on a Fox Opinion Network gig.

Shoulda just kept boinking Lewandoski and kept her mouth zipped.

Party of family values and all.

Reactions: GOHOX69
IMG-3211.jpg

I caught just the last 20 seconds and she refused to walk back her defense of shooting the dog and then they cut her off and went to commercial. She's pretty dumb

Gov. Kristi Noem says "I want the truth to be out there" after viral story of killing her dog

When Noem was pressed on Face the Nation today whether she was ever in North Korea she sidestepped the question by saying she had visited the DMZ and immediately pivoted to a different topic. Aside from her infamous gravel pit shooting of her dog, her "North Korea" fiasco is also biting her in the posterior.

When Noem was pressed on Face the Nation today whether she was ever in North Korea she sidestepped the question by saying she had visited the DMZ and immediately pivoted to a different topic. Aside from her infamous gravel pit shooting of her dog, her "North Korea" fiasco is also biting her in the posterior.
You just don’t understand ranching.

FWIW, this is a real thing that is happening with the MAGA women. My best guess is it is a combination of meanness and cruelty that gets embraced and spouted everyday, coupled with having to turn to way too much makeup and plastic surgery to continue to appeal to the overwhelming number of old white males they grift to who are looking for hussy looking biker/stripper types to lust after.

FWIW, this is a real thing that is happening with the MAGA women. My best guess is it is a combination of meanness and cruelty that gets embraced and spouted everyday, coupled with having to turn to way too much makeup and plastic surgery to continue to appeal to the overwhelming number of old white males they grift to who are looking for hussy looking biker/stripper types to lust after.

Trumpism is a disease that eats away the soul and the flesh.

When you can’t handle a PR crisis but also need to sell a book.

Incredible. The mental gymnastics required to talk shit about "fake news" while literally creating fake news by making up a meeting with a head of state (who by the way is not exactly the type of leader who helps your credibility) is almost unfathomable.

Incredible. The mental gymnastics required to talk shit about "fake news" while literally creating fake news by making up a meeting with a head of state (who by the way is not exactly the type of leader who helps your credibility) is almost unfathomable.
I think my favorite part so far remains when she claimed she hadn't read the book...despite it being known that she'd narrated the audiobook.

I can understand exaggerating stuff in books like this - but did she seriously not think someone would fact check the book?

She’s getting worked like a part time job.

She’s imploding right before our eyes. And, quite frankly, seeing that self-righteous empty-suit get torched over her self-aggrandizing lies and inane decision to equate shooting her dog to being tough brings a huge smile to my face.

She’s gone from a Top 3 GOP VP candidate contender to politically toxic.

All self-inflicted because of her ego and stupidity.

Good thing for her that the GOP can’t take her out to the gravel pit and put a bullet between her eyes.

I'm getting sick and fvcking tired of these damn stupid Republicans saying dumb shit every time I read or watch the news.

The GOP has truly become a giant band of misfits and idiots.

Male/female/White/Black/Hispanic...it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Biden could really just put Noem, that idiot from Alabama that did the SOTU response, Marge, Boebert, and Trump on loop on commercials, and he wouldn't have to campaign on anything
Likewise, Trump campaign can just put Kamala on loop in commercials. 😉

Just say you lied. Rip off the band aid and get it over with. Come on, we all know it.

Politicians, D and R, do this over and over. They make up for their books or resume or whatever. Glad to see them being called out on the lies.
Don’t understand the need by pols to puff up the resume like this. Two term female governor, representative, state representative, etc etc. should give you plenty of meat for a book.

I believe this man was her editor and ghost-writer. A collaboration from two extremely credible people.

171129-matt-lauer-mn-0930_3.jpg

Just say you lied. Rip off the band aid and get it over with. Come on, we all know it.

Politicians, D and R, do this over and over. They make up for their books or resume or whatever. Glad to see them being called out on the lies.
There’s a part of me that thinks social media ought to be forcing politicians to become honest - there’s no secrets, and everything gets saved somewhere, not mention there always seems to be a camera or hot mic present.

There’s a part of me that thinks social media ought to be forcing politicians to become honest - there’s no secrets, and everything gets saved somewhere, not mention there always seems to be a camera or hot mic present.
They all want to live under the same rules that govern Trump or Bill Clinton to a lesser extent. When in reality the former POTUS are special cases.

Reactions: sober_teacher
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT