ADVERTISEMENT

Gov. Kristi Noem of South Dakota

Kristi Noem's fall from grace has been nothing short of spectacular. Abruptly cancels her book tour. Claims it to be "weather related." Can't help but wonder what her "inner voice" is telling her today.

In the interim, here's some clips:

As those of us who have Norwegian heritage would say: "Uff da."

I don't expect you to know. I think this is the first time I've seen a clip from the Gutfeld show, is this like a one off attempt at comedy or is the whole show, and however often it airs, essentially attempts at political humor? As opposed to your typical right wing political commentary.

All she had to do is keep her mouth shut and smile for the cameras and she would have been one of 2-3 people who’d have been Vice Presidential candidate. El oh el what an epic fail.

Reactions: MitchLL
Meh. she could likely run for a congressional seat and win easily I suspect. It's not as high profile but it would preserve her relevancy as a political player. Barring that, she's a shoo-in as a correspondent, anchor, consultant or "expert" for any number of right leaning news organizations.

Or local dog catcher... :D
There is only 3 National seats available in South Dakota. She has to wait for a retirement.

Typical Trump, Noem is being deservedly throttled, but he wants her to keep fluffing him, so he throws her a little hope. Gotta keep the supplicants clawing at each other for the right to fluff him.
It wasn't just the dog, but that's a misdirection by Trump. The ridiculous lies about meeting Kim Jong Un, and dressing down Macron are even more disqualifying. But, lies don't matter in Trump World.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT