ADVERTISEMENT

How Has Biden Flubbed So Bad On the Border (and Why Do Dems Keep Lying to Defend His Record)

Scruddy

HR Heisman
Mar 18, 2021
We are up to nearly 300,000 illegal migrants per month now. That's the entire state population of Iowa in one year alone amd these people are getting court dates set 7 plus years out! This is absolutely ridiculous and unsustainable. How has Biden been allowed to fvck things up this badly? Why has the border czar refused to even go to the border or address this? Why did dems magically quit caring about kids in cages? So many questions..

We are up to nearly 300,000 illegal migrants per month now. That's the entire state population of Iowa in one year alone amd these people are getting court dates set 7 plus years out! This is absolutely ridiculous and unsustainable. How has Biden been allowed to fvck things up this badly? Why has the border czar refused to even go to the border or address this? Why did dems magically quit caring about kids in cages? So many questions..
I was told that the last guy built an impenetrable wall.

Reactions: cigaretteman
This is excellent news:

OP said in his OP: "We are up to nearly 300,000 illegal migrants per month now."

That means in 3 months we'd have almost 900,000 migrants.

OPs X link today says: "U.S. Customs and Border Protection sources reportedly tell Fox that there have been over 730K migrant encounters at the southern border since Oct. 1st"

According to this latest posts we're down almost 170,000 less than expected. Not sure why OP is complaining. That is down roughly 56,000 per month!

Can't wait to see if OP or his friends:
A) Reply with a deflection/attack me for doing math
B) Double down on their stupidity
C) Pretend the numbers add up/make excuses, but not admit the 2 sources conflict with each other.
D) Completely ignore this

This is excellent news:

OP said in his OP: "We are up to nearly 300,000 illegal migrants per month now."

That means in 3 months we'd have almost 900,000 migrants.

OPs X link today says: "U.S. Customs and Border Protection sources reportedly tell Fox that there have been over 730K migrant encounters at the southern border since Oct. 1st"

According to this latest posts we're down almost 170,000 less than expected. Not sure why OP is complaining. That is down roughly 56,000 per month!

Can't wait to see if OP or his friends:
A) Reply with a deflection/attack me for doing math
B) Double down on their stupidity
C) Pretend the numbers add up/make excuses, but not admit the 2 sources conflict with each other.
D) Completely ignore this
The sheer amount of cope in this brain dead take is absolutely exceptional in its own way, I suppose.

Amazing Race participate and social influencer. This guy is as credible as the Sound of Freedom founder. Takes some kernels of truth. Then goes out and mronateizes it. How long before he starts a charity with himself in charge raking over the rubes.
You think he's going to start a black lives matter 2.0?

I think the democrats here really hate what’s happening at the border, but they have to continue to defend repeat what the DNC and liberal media tell them every day.

This should be the number 1 issue on the ballot in 2024 for the Republicans. They should expose all the numbers. Show all the cities that can’t handle the influx of illegals. Show more video of the border. Explain to everyone how much this is costing the taxpayers. I’d buy 2 hours of TV time every night, between now and the election and this is all I’d talk about.

This is very much on purpose by the left. This is part of the DEI agenda. They are importing the diversity so the usa becomes less white with the hopes of the immigrants voting democrat.

The funny thing is, once these immigrants become Americans, they don't want illegal immigration anymore either. You can see a lot of black communities turning on the left now that their cities and schools are being overrun by illegal immigrants.

Last edited:
Reactions: KFsdisciple
I think the democrats here really hate what’s happening at the border, but they have to continue to defend repeat what the DNC and liberal media tell them every day.

This should be the number 1 issue on the ballot in 2024 for the Republicans. They should expose all the numbers. Show all the cities that can’t handle the influx of illegals. Show more video of the border. Explain to everyone how much this is costing the taxpayers. I’d buy 2 hours of TV time every night, between now and the election and this is all I’d talk about.
Then I’m sure they would give all the donations back from corporations that use illegals as a major source of labor. Both sides are full of shit on the issue.

Labour squeeze: Is immigration the answer to widespread worker shortages?

As countries now seek to avoid the worst of a predicted global economic slowdown, many are smacking head-first into a shared obstacle: too few workers. Some are turning the dials on immigration restrictions in response and embracing more foreign-born labour in an echo of 1990s-era New York. But in other places, that isn't a readily available option.

The calculated use of nationalism and prejudice can hinder meaningful immigration reform and, in certain cases, has aggravated worker deficits – drawing a bright line under the practical shortcomings of xenophobia.

The US is also dealing with populist currents; advocates for expanding access to work visas in order to ease labour shortages risk being dragged into debates about security and identity. Legal work-related immigration has fallen by a third since 2020.

In all of these countries, COVID-19 has left its own mark by reshuffling workforces – and all of the pieces don’t seem to have yet fallen back into place.

One type of worker has been re-joining local labour pools and helping address shortages, but maybe not under ideal circumstances. Many older people are finding they have no choice but to go back to work due to the rising cost of living, as part of what’s been dubbed the “great unretirement.”

Reactions: kwik44
One thing is for sure. Biden has different motives than what he is telling us.

Biden and Mayorkas keep claiming they are trying to shut down the border. But when you read the articles from the WEF, you can see this is very intentional.

IMO, either you believe Biden is incompetent and that is why he can't stop the migrants. Or, he is following the goals stated in the WEF, UN, WHO but just isn't being totally honest about what he's doing. (They are transparent because this is all stated in the documented goals, but very few people read them, and those who report about it are considered MAGA extremists).

Reactions: kwik44
This is very much on purpose by the left. This is part of the DEI agenda. They are importing the diversity so the usa becomes less white with the hopes of the immigrants voting democrat.

The funny thing is, once these immigrants become Americans, they don't want illegal immigration anymore either. You can see a lot of black communities turning on the left now that their cities and schools are being overrun by illegal immigrants.
I've seen a few videos of black community members in Chicago turning on the left. Fascinating to see, really.

Reactions: Hawk_82

Ah, so you chose option A: Reply with a deflection/attack me for doing math.

No attempt to defend the point made, just attack. GOP playbook, chapter 1.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
The sheer amount of cope in this brain dead take is absolutely exceptional in its own way, I suppose.

You're being laughed at and made fun of because your post was nonsensical garbage. Your claim that it's not quite a million (month isn't over btw dingus) is a win doesn't deserve to be taken seriously.

Reactions: arrrrrghhhh!
You're being laughed at and made fun of because your post was nonsensical garbage. Your claim that it's not quite a million (month isn't over btw dingus) is a win doesn't deserve to be taken seriously.

I just used numbers from sources YOU posted. They aren't mine, they are from your sources. I question them and say given the limited data and context given with them, you should be relieved that by YOUR numbers there is improvement being made.

Are you suggesting the numbers you posted aren't accurate?

I awaiting your name calling and more not answering a simple questions.

I just used numbers from sources YOU posted. They aren't mine, they are from your sources. I question them and say given the limited data and context given with them, you should be relieved that by YOUR numbers there is improvement being made.

Are you suggesting the numbers you posted aren't accurate?

I awaiting your name calling and more not answering a simple questions.
You call what’s happening at the border an improvement?

Reactions: Scruddy
I can tell you for sure and without a doubt, living here in Texas, you can add a zero to that for sure. it's more like a million a month or two million. it's absolutely insane without a doubt.

You call what’s happening at the border an improvement?
Given the numbers provided by OP, there is a decrease of almost 170,000 immigrants in a 3 month period. Isn't any decrease a step in the right direction?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT