ADVERTISEMENT

How Has Biden Flubbed So Bad On the Border (and Why Do Dems Keep Lying to Defend His Record)

Given the numbers provided by OP, there is a decrease of almost 170,000 immigrants in a 3 month period, Isn't any decrease a step in the right direction?
OP is full of shit. The border is a shit show and getting worse. Pay attention. I live in Arizona, and it’s all the talk. Educate yourself on the topic, then comment.

Seems like a great time for Biden to give the Rs what they want for the border in exchange for funding Ukraine and Israel. He can then tell his fellow Ds that he had no choice and if the crisis isn't curbed he can then blame the Rs when it fails. " I gave you what you wanted..." Seems like a political win/win for Biden...

We are up to nearly 300,000 illegal migrants per month now. That's the entire state population of Iowa in one year alone amd these people are getting court dates set 7 plus years out! This is absolutely ridiculous and unsustainable. How has Biden been allowed to fvck things up this badly? Why has the border czar refused to even go to the border or address this? Why did dems magically quit caring about kids in cages? So many questions..
Why don’t you find out for yourself?

Seems like a great time for Biden to give the Rs what they want for the border in exchange for funding Ukraine and Israel. He can then tell his fellow Ds that he had no choice and if the crisis isn't curbed he can then blame the Rs when it fails. " I gave you what you wanted..." Seems like a political win/win for Biden...
It is…unfortunately the progressives hold too much sway in the administration. They don’t want much of anything done about the border. They’re going to raise a stink about the Israel portion of the bill as well.

This is excellent news:

OP said in his OP: "We are up to nearly 300,000 illegal migrants per month now."

That means in 3 months we'd have almost 900,000 migrants.

OPs X link today says: "U.S. Customs and Border Protection sources reportedly tell Fox that there have been over 730K migrant encounters at the southern border since Oct. 1st"

According to this latest posts we're down almost 170,000 less than expected. Not sure why OP is complaining. That is down roughly 56,000 per month!

Can't wait to see if OP or his friends:
A) Reply with a deflection/attack me for doing math
B) Double down on their stupidity
C) Pretend the numbers add up/make excuses, but not admit the 2 sources conflict with each other.
D) Completely ignore this
Might want to do some editing. You’re using two different numbers. The 300,000 number is national encounters. The 720,000 number is southern border only.

Per this link, in October we had 278,000, in November we had 285,000 and in December we had 302,000 national encounters. I’d say it’s splitting hairs if you’re taking issue with calling 285, “300”.

All that said, anyone who thinks the border is anything but a goddamned disgrace is a fvcking idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: sabula
700,000 in homeless camps spread across the US now. This is unsustainable. Homeless camps up and down along the Iowa River in Johnson County already. IC is a sanctuary city, expect an influx soon...
When the mayors of NYC and Chicago are saying they're at a breaking point you know that shit has hit the fan. The same dems are, of course, responsible for this mess in their own way and that fake virtue bragging about being sanctuary cities is finally being revealed for what it's always been. That said, what we need are solutions now and joe biden has none. He's not even trying.

Last edited:
Jesus. She's getting nuttier.
She says they are children. If that’s the case, why is it the majority we see are young adult males? I live in Arizona and it’s a 24x7 topic. Maybe AOC needs to come back to the border and cry on camera for all those adult men.

Reactions: HIWILLE
She says they are children. If that’s the case, why is it the majority we see are young adult males? I live in Arizona and it’s a 24x7 topic. Maybe AOC needs to come back to the border and cry on camera for all those adult men.
She also says people stealing Gucci watches and giant TVs are stealing bread. Imagine being that delusional.

Might want to do some editing. You’re using two different numbers. The 300,000 number is national encounters. The 720,000 number is southern border only.

Per this link, in October we had 278,000, in November we had 285,000 and in December we had 302,000 national encounters. I’d say it’s splitting hairs if you’re taking issue with calling 285, “300”.

All that said, anyone who thinks the border is anything but a goddamned disgrace is a fvcking idiot.

Just posting OPs numbers. I'm not surprised they are out of context or misrepresented.

And yes, the border has long been a disaster regardless of what party has been in the White House.

Just posting OPs numbers. I'm not surprised they are out of context or misrepresented.

And yes, the border has long been a disaster regardless of what party has been in the White House.
But it’s been especially worse in recent years. Can you at least admit that?

Who is funding this? The international flights, the transportation of goods, all of it..

Well, there a lot of F*cking idiots on this board.

We are up to nearly 300,000 illegal migrants per month now. That's the entire state population of Iowa in one year alone amd these people are getting court dates set 7 plus years out! This is absolutely ridiculous and unsustainable. How has Biden been allowed to fvck things up this badly? Why has the border czar refused to even go to the border or address this? Why did dems magically quit caring about kids in cages? So many questions..
Kinda drunk in Key West rn. Have I lol’d at this post yet?

Good god she is a moron. Looks pretty good being a moron; but my lord, what isn’t white supremacy to her?
It's "white supremacy," yet she wore all white to fake cry in front of empty "cages."

Curious.

D94JEyTXYAEM5zj.jpg

D94JGEFW4AAsE70.jpg

Fo8Iim8aEAEVw9P.jpg:large

Show me the perfection that preceded him.

• Haha
Reactions: EvolutionDenier
The border has been a crisis for multiple administration's, including Donald trump since I'm sure he will be brought up (kids in cages sure fell out of the lefts playbook real fast, huh?). But things have never been remotely close to this bad. These numbers are staggering and mayors of major cities (which are deep, deep blue btw) are calling this a crisis and alledge that their cities are on the verge of collapse if this continues. Please put your political bias aside and recognize what a problem this is.

This is all by design. Biden administration has sued to remove floating barriers in the river, have razor wire removed, have border gates welded open and again to ban stop and deportation efforts.

Reactions: Hawk_82
This is your response? The old “but Trump” excuse? Why not hope someone would try to be better?

Trump is a complete POS; but the deflection on this subject with this administration is baffling. Why can’t you just admit it is out of control? Unless you don’t think it is I guess. If that is the case, I think you may be wrong on this one

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT