ADVERTISEMENT

How many titles do these two win at Iowa?

I’ll say this about AJ IF he wrestles again he will be all in. He knows he needs to be successful to get that MMA endorsement! He knows what’s in front of him and what he has to do. While he maybe a bit self centered(lol) he will do what he has to accomplish what he wants.

Reactions: Libertylover
I’ll say this about AJ IF he wrestles again he will be all in. He knows he needs to be successful to get that MMA endorsement! He knows what’s in front of him and what he has to do. While he maybe a bit self centered(lol) he will do what he has to accomplish what he wants.
A bit self-centered? Lol You sound so… naive.

Reactions: JockStrapp
Honest question I had to stop football after 9th grade. How important is practice for a LB/DE and how much is it conditioning and weight training? Obviously a BK question.

I've got a bet for you.

I'll give you $100 if AJ wrestles for the Hawks next year, if you accept the following conditions:
  • If AJ wrestles for the Hawks and does not face Starocci (e.g. he's kicked off the team over break, injured, they are at different weights), you keep the $100 (no strings)
    if AJ "ducks" the dual match with Starocci for any reason (duck = wrestling a week before or two after) - $100 back to me
  • If Starocci "ducks" the match with AJ (same conditions) - I'll give you $250 more
  • Any Starocci-AJ match (dual, B1Gs, Nationals) - $1000 bet each match - no backing out - I've got Starocci. You're welcome to raise that figure if you like.
If you can prove to me that you're gainfully employed, I'd gladly accept a deal where we sent it to someone like @smalls103 as it accrues and he dispersed it after the season. Heck, it might even be worth it to take you at your word - the $100 risk would be worth the entertainment.

My most likely outcome here is breaking even or losing $100. And even if Ferrari somehow gets his head straightened out, you're probably not going to pay when he loses. You can't possibly really, really think that he beats Starocci. Can you.....?
This entire bet is funny, but should you prove that you are “ gainfully employed” also.
I wll add, some people have lots of money but are not necessarily gainfully employed! Enjoy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT