ADVERTISEMENT

*****How's Kris Doing? *****

it will be interesting to see what Portland looks like once they trade Damian Lillard
I would keep him into the season at this point. Miami can't offer value right now in a two team. Unless some other team gets involved I wouldn't sell low.

I may be wrong but Scoot looks like the real deal. He can get past anybody whenever he wants. physically he is a freak. If it turned out he is four years older I wouldn't be shocked. he reminds me of a young Derrick Rose or Kyrie

Reactions: chaneccooms
I would keep him into the season at this point. Miami can't offer value right now in a two team. Unless some other team gets involved I wouldn't sell low.

I may be wrong but Scoot looks like the real deal. He can get past anybody whenever he wants. physically he is a freak. If it turned out he is four years older I wouldn't be shocked. he reminds me of a young Derrick Rose or Kyrie

But if Lillard doesn't get traded to Miami, will he hold out?

Scoot does look really good. Hopefully that shows up in the regular season as well.

Hopefully he can get out of Portland sooner or later. Portlands offense will most likely largely be Scoot Henderson and Shaedon Sharpe jacking up 50 shots a game, just like Lillard and McCollom have done for years. He will really need to become better and more aggressive rebounding and on the defensive end if he is going to play. Tough to rebound though when you are told to just go stand in the corner and get out of the way.

He's in Portland for at least the next 2 years; then the Blazers have a club option for year 3

What # do you think is higher?

(1) Lillard's career points?

(2) # of times the troll (Tylerl_28) bumps the other Kris thread just to keep it on top?

What # do you think is higher?

(1) Lillard's career points?

(2) # of times the troll (Tylerl_28) bumps the other Kris thread just to keep it on top?
You are the king of content Fran, let it play out. Other threads such as the one I started, with no ill intent , always die out because no one is going to match your content.

Kris came off the bench last night in the Blazers loss to the Suns.

His stats:

10 minutes

0-2 from 3
1-2 from 2 pt range
1-4 (25%) overall shooting

0-0 FTs

2 Points
2 Rebounds (1 offensive)
2 assists
1 Steal

I just watched the Blazers-Suns game, and when Kris finally got in to start the 4th quarter, I thought his defense was really good. He made a nice reverse layup which was good to see. He's mainly a Three and D player right now, similar to Keegan last year, but I hope he drives to the rim more this year, @Franisdaman.

I should probably just go away but this thread is "who gives a sh---"? Sorry but let this die!!!

• Haha
Reactions: LUC8
He was a first round pick. He wasn’t going to improve his stock by coming back. He made the right choice.
Really? A top ten pick next year vs #24 last year is about $4 million a year. And yes his stock could have improved - he didn't take over games at the end of the year like Keegan did, could have proven much more.

• Haha
Reactions: chaneccooms
Last night, in a 121-118 OT loss to Keegan's Sacramento Kings, Kris played 9 minutes (of 53 possible), was 0-1 from the field for 0 pts, 0 rebounds, and 1 block (of a Keegan shot).

Reactions: nelly02
Really? A top ten pick next year vs #24 last year is about $4 million a year. And yes his stock could have improved - he didn't take over games at the end of the year like Keegan did, could have proven much more.
If you think Kris had any shot of being a top ten pick, especially at that age you don't get it.

100% should not have come back.

G League debut 18pts/6reb/2ast/2stl. Sitting on the bench in NBA isn't helping, hopefully some time on a court will

Reactions: Franisdaman

I doubt Kris would be top 10 pick with another year. His game is a lot more limited than Keegan because Kris only can dribble drive/finish with his left hand. Keegan is ambidextrous and another year of college ball was not going to make Kris be able to finish with either hand.

Reactions: Mohawkeye
Second game in G League Kris goes for
16pt/6reb/4ast/4blk/2stl. Also gets brought back to Blazers. There'll probably be a lot of back and forth for him this year. Hope he get gets on the court

I doubt Kris would be top 10 pick with another year. His game is a lot more limited than Keegan because Kris only can dribble drive/finish with his left hand. Keegan is ambidextrous and another year of college ball was not going to make Kris be able to finish with either hand.
This 100 %

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT