ADVERTISEMENT

HWC $146,785 Raised! Goal- 100K

The swag came in today's mail. Wife wanted to know how much the New T-shirt cost???

I have been having a lot of problem mumbling lately...........
shame.gif

At least with HWC, you get a TShirt. Give it to Uncle Sugar and he’ll give you an audit.

Sorry guys for not updating this more often-- $146,785.. all since April.

Thank you,Thank you,Thank you

Giving some thought to starting a new thread for 2018 -- with a donation link that is real easy for me to update--and includes our new recurring donors-- We are going to call that the "Inner Circle" --more details soon.
#gohawks

Sorry guys for not updating this more often-- $146,785.. all since April.

Thank you,Thank you,Thank you

Giving some thought to starting a new thread for 2018 -- with a donation link that is real easy for me to update--and includes our new recurring donors-- We are going to call that the "Inner Circle" --more details soon.
#gohawks

I thought it was already named the Hawkeye 5000?

Reactions: Huck and MSeil
I thought it was already named the Hawkeye 5000?
Good question, JB. Same program, but a cooler name. Plus, the program has undergone some significant revision and enhancement since the idea was originally hatched. Randy and hawkfromday1 have put in some serious work on this and deserve a ton of credit for their efforts.

Hawkfromday1 came up with the new name, which I think is outstanding. “Inner Circle” is cool on multiple levels — it implies access to the club and Iowa Wrestling in general, which could come in various forms to recurring monthly donors, and of course, the wrestling mat has an “inner circle” where the handshake, etc., takes place. Brilliant name, IMO. The program will be a key piece of the puzzle.

Last edited:
Organization: Hawkeye Wrestling Club
Campaign: Hawkeye Wrestling Club
Amount: $26.07
Donation interval: One time
Receipt #: 507259
Donated at: 12/08/17 17:53:48
Payment method: Visa 3070
Donor Address:
11424 SW 134 avenue
Miami, FL
United States

The swag came in today's mail. Wife wanted to know how much the New T-shirt cost???

I have been having a lot of problem mumbling lately...........
shame.gif

Just tell her in the spirit of the holidays you felt strongly moved to help young men and women fulfill their life's mission all over the world and it will have a direct impact on the State of Iowa! Isn't it a great thing :)

Guys, I'm going to cut this loose from pinned status. If there is something you would like to start for 2018, maybe when you roll out the Inner Circle concept, just let me know and I will do what I can to help.

Thanks.

Z

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT