ADVERTISEMENT

HWC U.S. Open: Final RESULTS

Did you watch until the end? There are 3 throws in that 2 minute clip….feet to back twice, and the last one is the "back to get back on your back" throw.
The one they were discussing was the first 5-point throw where he landed on his head. However, I don't feel the need to further explain why you are wrong.

Reactions: Edgar Wade
The one they were discussing was the first 5-point throw where he landed on his head. However, I don't feel the need to further explain why you are wrong.
Wrong about what? That there was more than one throw in the match?

Nolf 3-0 over Sorenson
Graff over Clark 0-0 VIN

Graff beat Clark 17-8. Graff was up 5-0 after 1 then Cory was able to get some chest wraps in the second but kept exposing himself too so he never gained any ground. Then gave up more late in desperation

Graff beat Clark 17-8. Graff was up 5-0 after 1 then Cory was able to get some chest wraps in the second but kept exposing himself too so he never gained any ground. Then gave up more late in desperation
So much for Flo. I’ll let you guys take it from here.

Carr bests Brands 4-2. Nelson didn't really do anything the whole match. Carr was a jack donkey at the end.
Jack Donkey? Is that the culture change Dresser was talking about?

I'm guessing the lack of success against the Hawks over the last 30+ years might have something to do with Clone wrestlers' actions going forward.

Reactions: anon_0pi0cv8t1ggvb
Jack Donkey? Is that the culture change Dresser was talking about?

I'm guessing the lack of success against the Hawks over the last 30+ years might have something to do with Clone wrestlers' actions going forward.
It wasn't egregious, but not the behavior I'd expect from a 2 seed over a 7 seed (other than Nelson is an Iowa wrestler and son/nephew of the coaches).

All Consolation results posted.

Gilman is the 9th match tonight in the finals.

D5LBUBGU8AAF6cO.jpg

I am now up on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/IowaWrestlingFan/
and on Twitter at https://twitter.com/iawrestlingfan

Carr has been wresting a lot of FS vs Sr. level guys. Anyone who expected Brands to do a lot there was dreaming. The fact he did not get routed was a good sign.
He actually could have won if he would have taken some shots instead of pushing for 5 minutes . In no way did he appear to be overmatched .

Reactions: sdvike
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT