ADVERTISEMENT

IAwrestle's first wrestling event - Night of Conflict

"Any info on 11.14.15? fi so, spill the beans....."

Going to be a "cool" event. I am told full details will be released next week

Reactions: goiahawkeyes
Press conference is next Thursday. My guess is the cat will get let out of the bag before hand but Iowa is tight lipped about this at the moment.

Who would you guys like to see them wrestle?

Wouldn't it be cool if a certain someone announced that they are going to be a Hawk at this one?

Wouldn't it be cool if a certain someone announced that they are going to be a Hawk at this one?

The NCAA would not approve of an announcement at the event. But otherwise it would make for one hell of a weekend.

I'd like to see Missouri but for attendance reasons I think Minny is the key.

Not honestly sure I like this concept when it involves a verbal commit and one of the best in state prospects who you know we will be very interested in signing. It kind puts Thomsen on the on the other team so to speak (hopefully the Iowa coaches make it clear they have no sides in this thing) and he already made a comment about taking a hawk commit in his own back yard.

Not honestly sure I like this concept when it involves a verbal commit and one of the best in state prospects who you know we will be very interested in signing. It kind puts Thomsen on the on the other team so to speak (hopefully the Iowa coaches make it clear they have no sides in this thing) and he already made a comment about taking a hawk commit in his own back yard.
I was kinda thinking the same thing. Thomsen sounds like such a good in-state prospect.......but only a year behind Mejia. Tough situation for TnT.

Just show up and cheer for good wrestling. They could both end up at Iowa (which would be great), or they could end up at different schools. You have the privilege to watch a good match between the two this fall without seeding, a meet score, or a championship on the line. Enjoy it!

I think you guys are reading a little much into this. Sounds like both are excited to face each other to me. Thomsen has said its a little early for him to be too concerned about where he wrestles in college.

Please tell me Flo doesn't have the vid broadcast rights to the Night of Conflict..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT