ADVERTISEMENT

Is this who we are as a country?

I rode to work this morning with Hitler, how about you?

Ride-Alone-WWII-US-Propaganda-Poster.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: HawCory and TJ8869
Results of nearly 8 million biden illegals I suppose. Unfortunate.
So we trample on the rights of lawful citizens? What's scary is you had people agree with this. We've be come a cruel nation of idiots.

This is where were are headed and it isn't good.

'
Off point, like always Duffus.
How is it off point? He was replying to a guy who falsely claimed he could be arrested if he goes for a jog without ID. I’d say the guy who failed to understand that the bill applies specifically to people who are driving and get pulled over is the one who is off point.

Kewl
So, you were not forced to do anything. Your employer put a requirement in place that you decided wasn't for you.
Kewl
So, people want to live in this country. Leaders are asking that they show proof of identification. You don’t want to show proof then leave, no one is making them stay here.

So we trample on the rights of lawful citizens? What's scary is you had people agree with this. We've be come a cruel nation of idiots.

This is where were are headed and it isn't good.

Hey, we're a nation of neo-Nazis, Jim Crow, Orange Turd-o-philes, radical militant groups, White Christian Nationalists, and, extremist politicians embedded within our legislative process.

Our freedom to exist and exercise is our wonderment and potential threat.

Hey, we're a nation of neo-Nazis, Jim Crow, Orange Turd-o-philes, radical militant groups, White Christian Nationalists, and, extremist politicians embedded within our legislative process.

Our freedom to exist and exercise is our wonderment and potential threat.
You know you left out a few groups in there as well.

Kewl
So, people want to live in this country. Leaders are asking that they show proof of identification. You don’t want to show proof then leave, no one is making them stay here.

Want to live in a "show me your papers" country?

Study history. You dickheads are becoming enamored with fascists countries.

Move to one.

Dipshit. Want to live in a "show me your papers" country?

Move to one.
Why do you have such an issue with proving that you are a citizen of this country?
I have to wear a badge on me everyday showing that I work for the company I work for.
What a bunch of fascists

Want to live in a "show me your papers" country?

Move to one.
If someone is behind the wheel of a vehicle, I would prefer they have the paperwork showing they know how to drive it.

Call me crazy.

What are all the constitutionalist people going to do when they get pulled over and don’t provide ID? You know how they love to stream themselves doing so. Sweet karma will be sweet.

Do they make you wear that badge 24/7, everywhere you go?

Nope.
No because when I’m done with work I’m no longer working. They do make me wear it when I’m events outside of work.
I’ve even shown my work badge at places to get discounts on products.

When I go home I’m still in this country and an American citizen so I have no problem showing that.

Why do you have such an issue with proving that you are a citizen of this country?
I have to wear a badge on me everyday showing that I work for the company I work for.
What a bunch of fascists

Fascist? Look up the definition of fascist and report back.

Reading juvenile posts from abby, hitman, you and others laced with Fascism, Marxism and communism as if you have knowledge, understanding, or application of the terms would be humorous were it not the many who paid the price to ensure the world, including this country is free of the crap you throw against the wall like mindless goofs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT