ADVERTISEMENT

Is this who we are as a country?

I'm well aware of the thread lol.

If someone says they "took" 100 mg of weed, only an idiot would assume they smoked it. That's clearly THC consumed through edibles. The gifs there are solely of people getting stoned, not a representation of what I did.

I'm going to say this again...you continue to make yourself look dumber and dumber. Please stop.
Hold on as I wrap my head around this cat fight going on.
First you brag about doing 100mg of weed and show 2 images of smoking weed.
Second you call the other guy an idiot because you didn’t smoke it. Yet have images showing people smoking weed to show how cool you are.
Third, I think you might have taken too many edibles.

Second you call the other guy an idiot because you didn’t smoke it. Yet have images showing people smoking weed to show how cool you are.
Oh hi new guy that's been on here for a decade. This is definitely not an alt account, that's for sure.

If someone posted on here that they got a speeding ticket and posted a gif of a race car, I'm not going to assume they were driving a race car.

Oh hi new guy that's been on here for a decade. This is definitely not an alt account, that's for sure.

If someone posted on here that they got a speeding ticket and posted a gif of a race car, I'm not going to assume they were driving a race car.
Hi, I’m not sure what an alt account is supposed to mean.
I’ll brb, I need to start a topic about my speeding tickets. Hope I can find a good race car picture.

• Love
Reactions: McLovin32
Assuming each hit of weed is 1mg then yes, yes I have.
200w.gif

Lol. So you’re not so much concerned about this particular bill as you are looking out for what might lie in wait at the bottom of a potentially slippery slope.
The pathway to Hell is paved with good intentions. The pathway to Hell is also paved with toe in the door legislation that leads to the next, "common sense legislation".
This is a solution in search of a problem. If I get pulled over and forgot my license I'm not getting cuffed and stuffed. If I were pulled over I'd give the officer my name, DOB, address, and produce the registration and proof of insurance, politely apologize, and wait while the officer goes to their car and pulls me up on their computer which will have a picture of me. I'll get a ticket and an order to produce my license at court. I'm not getting arrested unless the officer finds my license is suspended, or I have a pile of violations or a warrant out for me.
Stuff always stars small and leads to bigger things. We are currently gripped by a hysteria in the GOP to engage states in federal duties while the GQP tanks legitimate immigration reform and border enforcement legislation.

I believe Louisiana is a state that has enacted a law allowing people to carry guns without a permit.
So, got it, "papers, please", but you can openly carry a gun without a permit.

A Desantis type governor or Trump like president forming an authorized police force or agency going door to door checking IDs of anyone they want.
LOL

Faced with a steep decline in vaccination rates, President Biden said on Tuesday that his administration would send people door to door, set up clinics at workplaces and urge employers to offer paid time off as part of a renewed push to reach tens of millions of unvaccinated Americans. Aug 2, 2021

MX03aZX.png

• Wow
Reactions: Woodycantjump55
I believe Louisiana is a state that has enacted a law allowing people to carry guns without a permit.
So, got it, "papers, please", but you can openly carry a gun without a permit.
"Papers please". Still going with that in this thread? Lol jfc.

He thinks he’s funny and needs to feel loved by some keyboard warriors.

Delta 9 ain't illegal, chief.

I need to make a trip over to Illinois again soon and stock up on some actual cannabis products. Although the edibles available at Happy's are pretty solid, but there's definitely a difference between the Delta 8/9 and real THC products.
So earlier you say you don’t do illegal drugs because delta 9 ain’t illegal.
Now you need to get back over to Illinois to stock up on cannabis again.
Are you just this dumb or do you just talk out of your ass all the time.

I've done breaks before and I still don't want to **** with that spring/ pin thing that pushes them out.

( super technical language I know)

Like I said, I enjoy messing with the "go" I don't mess with the "stop".

"I've done brakes before, but I have no idea what a 'caliper' is"

Totes believable!!!

"I've done brakes before, but I have no idea what a 'caliper' is"

Totes believable!!!
you have no idea what you are talking about do you? The caliper isn't the problem, it's the spring that holds pressure on the calipers to push them outside the rotor that's the problem.

China Joe.

Hey buddy. How are you today.
You are correct. I wasn’t forced to get the vaccine but I had to get a new job if I didn’t get it.

Kewl
So, you were not forced to do anything. Your employer put a requirement in place that you decided wasn't for you.

Yes; that's part of the caliper system.
So now reread what I posted.

You jumped into a conversation, because you have a small dick, and the two guys who know what they were talking about understood the layman's language being used, but, because you have a small penis, you jumped in, so here we are.

• Haha
Reactions: CaboKP
The retaining spring is part of the caliper system, dipshit. When you press your brakes, the brake fluid piston builds up pressure to depress the caliper spring and make the brakes work.
Cool, so now you know what spring Alaska and I were discussing.

Do you have anything to add or you just going to sit there and look stupid.

Reactions: goldmom
Which is part of the caliper system - that part you "couldn't remember what it was"...
Joe, I clearly defined a spring which pressures the calipers outside, both Alaska and I know what I was speaking of, as would anyone who has changed pads.

Again you chose to interject yourself into a convo only to piss yourself.

Reactions: goldmom
Come to think about it, I can’t prove I’m a citizen. I have a license to drive, but that don’t prove anything. Wonder which country I’ll get on the deportation roulette wheel?
If you’ve got a Midwestern accent so thick you can cut it with a knife you’ll be just fine. We have so many folks in Florida who are citizens and have an accent from the country where they were born that it would never fly here.

O
Yes. You said "spring" on some part that you didn't know what it was called.

It is called the "caliper system", which includes that spring.

Again, reread what I posted. I clearly.state that spring is the reason I don't **** with brakes.

Next time you have this raging urge to jump in, ask yourself, can I actually contribute?

Yes. It is a spring.

It is not called "the brake spring"
It is not called "the rotor spring"
It is not called "the brake pad spring"

It is called a "caliper spring".
Outstanding post Joe, again, the two people that were having the conversation knew exactly what was being discussed.

Again, if you feel the need to introvert, ask yourself, is what I'm providing of value. Pissing yourself, bring zero value.

So earlier you say you don’t do illegal drugs because delta 9 ain’t illegal.
Now you need to get back over to Illinois to stock up on cannabis again.
Are you just this dumb or do you just talk out of your ass all the time.
Jesus Christ man. Delta 9 and delta 8 is legal. It comes from hemp. Normal THC comes from actual cannabis plants. Marijuana plants. That’s not legal here. I can go to the store down the road and get Delta products. I have to go to Illinois to get actual THC products.

Like I said, please stop. You are making yourself look so ****ing stupid. Please….stop. This is clearly a topic you know nothing about.

Reactions: Moral
Jesus Christ man. Delta 9 and delta 8 is legal. It comes from hemp. Normal THC comes from actual cannabis plants. Marijuana plants. That’s not legal here. I can go to the store down the road and get Delta products. I have to go to Illinois to get actual THC products.

Like I said, please stop. You are making yourself look so ****ing stupid. Please….stop. This is clearly a topic you know nothing about.

That guy wants to end the ACA because he has good health insurance from his job, even though he gets paid poorly, but he thinks having less people insured will make him feel better about his insurance.

That guy wants to end the ACA because he has good health insurance from his job, even though he gets paid poorly, but he thinks having less people insured will make him feel better about his insurance.
Watch out, he’s about to go find a post of yours from the past and quote it thinking he’s making you look dumb but in reality making himself look like an absolute moron.

• Wow
Reactions: Moral
Watch out, he’s about to go find a post of yours from the past and quote it thinking he’s making you look dumb but in reality making himself look like an absolute moron.

Dammit, I have such a long drunk posting history that he will for sure find something.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
Dammit, I have such a long drunk posting history that he will for sure find something.
the toolbox said he doesn’t do any illegal drugs then goes on to say he needs to go back to Illinois to get the good stuff.
Why isn’t the good stuff available in Iowa if it’s legal.

I wouldn’t worry. I haven’t noticed you making up anything about me or omitting certain things I say just to get a few likes from other people.

kir.gif

So you lied in a different thread, got called out on it and call the other person ****ing stupid.
Are you a MAGA? You make up sh!t, lie about it and instead of owning up to it, you call the other person names.
True orange man personality traits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT