ADVERTISEMENT

James Resar '24 QB Commits

He will never see the field. Too flashy.
Heights good, another inch or so wouldn’t hurt thou… too mobile and skinny, needs to add a good 25 to 40lb to get that quickness in check.. will need to start training with throwing mason bricks to lose any touch on any balls for throwing nothing but high, hard, heat!! If he can work on those things and get those things down he’ll have a great shot!

Last edited:
There are several posters on this board that are always negative. You'll notice that they disappear when things are going well, but reappear when Iowa struggles. I call them "foul-weather critics", the opposite of fair-weather fans and even more annoying. They are the kind of person everyone avoids at parties.
Those damn realists

He's got some great wheels. I hesitate saying this, but he does have a slow release on the ball.

I mean Kirk isn’t wrong in that Iowa has gone to two out of the last three championship games with the worst QB play in college football

Why fix something so broken yet so successful!!??

;)

He's got some great wheels. I hesitate saying this, but he does have a slow release on the ball.
You must of made the mistake of actually watching his tape before running with the speeed part of the fantasy. Yes his throwing mechanics and arm strength are marginal. Maybe they improve, maybe not. I lean towards we have seen this movie before but always hope to be wrong.

He would be fine in RPO and a short to medium passing game , His QB Coach needs to work on getting the ball higher in his preset drop and get the ball to His ear to shorten the motion , , needs work on his feet as well , Arm strength can be increased thru strength training and planted long tossing ect , Pitchers can add a few ticks with better mechanics and training so can QBs but this is not an underclassmen Starter unless it is an emergency . He could be a real weapon if trained up and utilized correctly . OC hire will be important .

The stupidity of comments on here are abundant. It’s like yall want to hate Iowa more than appreciate the opportunity to have a difference maker on OFF. How fking dmb do you have to be to continuously spend time hating something vs finding something else to do. Yall some of the dumbest mtha fers I’ve heard. Please just go elsewhere quit watching KF win.

I’m excited as hell for this kid and can’t wait to see him get the opportunity, as are the majority of fans. You haters are trash, and do nothing to help this program succeed. You are garbage and should get a fking life beyond laying your fat asses on the couch and bitching about the winningest coach in the programs history.

What a bunch of twats you are, seriously spending large amounts of time bitching about something you are not forced to watch or do, are yall really that fking dumb?

Recruits read this shit, I just hope they understand that you low life losers are NOT the majority, the majority fill the stands and support KF and company. Do we get frustrated with performance at times, yes, but at the end of the day we’ll defer to the 3rd winningest coach in BIGTEN history over you fking fools.

Reactions: LukaDuka
The stupidity of comments on here are abundant. It’s like yall want to hate Iowa more than appreciate the opportunity to have a difference maker on OFF. How fking dmb do you have to be to continuously spend time hating something vs finding something else to do. Yall some of the dumbest mtha fers I’ve heard. Please just go elsewhere quit watching KF win.

I’m excited as hell for this kid and can’t wait to see him get the opportunity, as are the majority of fans. You haters are trash, and do nothing to help this program succeed. You are garbage and should get a fking life beyond laying your fat asses on the couch and bitching about the winningest coach in the programs history.

What a bunch of twats you are, seriously spending large amounts of time bitching about something you are not forced to watch or do, are yall really that fking dumb?

Recruits read this shit, I just hope they understand that you low life losers are NOT the majority, the majority fill the stands and support KF and company. Do we get frustrated with performance at times, yes, but at the end of the day we’ll defer to the 3rd winningest coach in BIGTEN history over you fking fools.
Recruits and Rostered Players at all levels know they have areas of needed improvement , There is never a finished product , Tom Brady showed improvement His entire career and as His physical tools eroded His mental tools went to next level so the drop in performance really was not noticed , He just won differently , If a Recruit is turned off by legit critiques He will not last at any Program, Now attacking a Kids Character can be damaging on Fan sites, There is a difference.

Recruits and Rostered Players at all levels know they have areas of needed improvement , There is never a finished product , Tom Brady showed improvement His entire career and as His physical tools eroded His mental tools went to next level so the drop in performance really was not noticed , He just won differently , If a Recruit is turned off by legit critiques He will not last at any Program, Now attacking a Kids Character can be damaging on Fan sites, There is a difference.
I’m speaking on just a general excitement for a program vs continued complaining. Valid points by you for sure.

Your life must be a miserable son of a bitch.

I can only assume that "company" includes Brian. You must not have attended any games this year. The vast majority of fans around me voiced their opinion on Brian and the offense in a manner that was hardly supportive of him. You have no idea what you're talking about and I am surprised that a superfan like yourself wouldn't know this. I'd have thought the "Fire Brian" chants might have tipped you off.

I can only assume that "company" includes Brian. You must not have attended any games this year. The vast majority of fans around me voiced their opinion on Brian and the offense in a manner that was hardly supportive of him. You have no idea what you're talking about and I am surprised that a superfan like yourself wouldn't know this. I'd have thought the "Fire Brian" chants might have tipped you off.
Sure Liar

Your life must be a miserable son of a bitch.
Mine..lol. You’re the fools that can only bitch about KF and spend all day doing it! love him and this program, follow them everywhere, stand up character and produces on the field!!

I’m guessing people who bitch about success are the ones who live miserable lives!

For idiots like u! Tks for proving my point. fyi-I would have supported BF being demoted, shouldn’t have happened the way it did… but keep on bitching!! PS comprehend better, this was about the program as a whole! Go hawks, screw u haters!

• Haha
Reactions: jonesy5960
Mine..lol. You’re the fools that can only bitch about KF and spend all day doing it! love him and this program, follow them everywhere, stand up character and produces on the field!!

I’m guessing people who bitch about success are the ones who live miserable lives!
I've never said a bad word about KF. But your name calling everybody is just ridiculous. Get a life and take a break from the message board for a while if it gets you this riled up.

For idiots like u! Tks for proving my point. fyi-I would have supported BF being demoted, shouldn’t have happened the way it did… but keep on bitching!! PS comprehend better, this was about the program as a whole! Go hawks, screw u haters!
I won't stoop to the level of a low IQ infant who hasn't learned to form cohesive thoughts about anything but know that you're a cancer on this forum who thinks an intelligent response is comprised of juvenile name calling.

I think 247 was quoted to saying that he had legitimate track speed on the scouting report.
Not just track speed. He is extremely fast. I believe he ran something like a 10.6 100? Definitely sub 11.

To put that in context, Entringer, who ran down Michigan’s punt returner ran a 11.18.

The fastest 100 in the history of the Iowa high school state track meet is something like 10.5?

He will probably be the fastest player on the team when he shows up.

I've never said a bad word about KF. But your name calling everybody is just ridiculous. Get a life and take a break from the message board for a while if it gets you this riled up.
I’m only riled up to support KF and the program… get on or off the train! Done with bitchers who think they’re fans, but When it gets a little rocky they turn and run on them.

I won't stoop to the level of a low IQ infant who hasn't learned to form cohesive thoughts about anything but know that you're a cancer on this forum who thinks an intelligent response is comprised of juvenile name calling.
Great hypocritical response

Not just track speed. He is extremely fast. I believe he ran something like a 10.6 100? Definitely sub 11.

To put that in context, Entringer, who ran down Michigan’s punt returner ran a 11.18.

The fastest 100 in the history of the Iowa high school state track meet is something like 10.5?

He will probably be the fastest player on the team when he shows up.

I remember seeing an article last year showing he was faster than the top Florida running backs in his class.

Great low IQ response.
Honestly i just looked at alot of your post, please tell me why you’re even a hawk fan? Why waste your time, it’s obviously a miserable time for you to watch and follow KF and the Hawks.

Why would you waste all your time on something you don’t like? It’s rather dumb isn’t it? I can’t imagine wasting time, when life is so short, on something you can only bitch about? Do you have nothing more to do?

Hard not to, when having a convo with you. Show me anything intelligent you have offered in a positive light regarding Iowa football?
Find it yourself. There's plenty out there or do you need a training class? That's going to cost you.

Honestly i just looked at alot of your post, please tell me why you’re even a hawk fan? Why waste your time, it’s obviously a miserable time for you to watch and follow KF and the Hawks.

Why would you waste all your time on something you don’t like? It’s rather dumb isn’t it? I can’t imagine wasting time, when life is so short, on something you can only bitch about? Do you have nothing more to do?
Wow! That's the pot calling the kettle black.

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
Really dude? You're on here 24/7 calling people names because they don't agree with your comments, or they think differently than you. You sir get a life.
lol.. should we compare time frames in here, and again, you’re the negative dbag in here not me. “Calling names”?? Jfc grow a pair.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT