ADVERTISEMENT

KF signing day presser

LarryMullenJr.

HR Legend
Dec 7, 2011
Let me guess:
"very excited about this group of young men".
"we filled some needs".
"it's possible that _____ will work out at ____ instead of what he played in high school. We'll just see how he develops"
"he's not flashy, but he's a hard worker and does things the right way"
"it's possible that some could contribute next fall, but that's projecting too far into the future. We'll just see how he develops".

miss anything?

Why would anyone bother showing up to ask this moron a question? How could anyone sit and listen to him try and spin his complete failure of a recruiting class into something positive?

"There are 7 teams below us in the class rankings that would love to have some of our guys."

On second thought, KF should just send his spokesman Hawkeye2222, he can spin it like no other. Has the spreadsheets with all the stats of each player, offers, which anyone could remember because their aren't any hardly.

There are 7 teams below us in the class rankings that would love to have some of our guys."

Have you looked at the rankings on Rivals today? We're 13th in the Big Ten, ahead of only that powerhouse Purdue. Ranked 58th in the country and ahead of Power5 conference juggernauts Duke, Syracuse, Kansas, Purdue, Iowa State, Colorado, Oregon State and Pittsburgh. The last three recruiting classes have been putrid and 7-6 records are as good as it gets. And then when the cream puff schedule goes away it going to be down right brutal and embarrassing.

24/7 ranks Iowa 13th and 60...Thats quite impressive...3 years from now when this years' signees SHOULD be making contributions, I am predicting that Iowa will be lucky to win five games. Please save this and prove me wrong!

2017 Schedule
9/2 Wyoming (Their HC is the former 3-time FCS Champ ND State)
9/9 @Iowa State (History suggests lost)
9/16 North Texas
9/30 @ Michigan State
10/7 Illinois
10/14 Penn State
10/21 @Northwestern
10/28 Minnesota
11/4 Ohio State
11/11 @Wisconsin
11/18 Purdue
11/24 Nebraska

I'm seeing optimistically 6 maybe 7 wins at the most but I am predicting 5-7...Hope I'm wrong

This post was edited on 2/4 6:52 PM by Mr_Galmaster

Well they were 8-5 two years ago if you already forgot.
smile.r191677.gif

.......But I also tell the first year guys, we're not really counting on them to save our program......

Really.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT